Denver game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver game

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
In the season opener, at home I like this matchup. Shanahan might have his season start out kinda rough- what do you guys think?

I think that the Broncos will be scared to death because they wont know what to prepare for.

I'll be there!!! Section 155 Row 11, can't wait!!! My first game in Miami. I think the broncos’ defense will be stout...so I see a 17 to 6 ballgame. The Dolphins winning of course. Both defenses will be good. The Broncos offense isn't that good and our offense will still need time to gel but we'll win. Can't wait; hope to get involved with all of the game day activities at Dolphin stadium. :D

I'm hyped up for that game. Tatum Bell will be our starter. Its hard to prepare for the first game against a new coach. We shall see what happens...

Broncos 24
Phins 13

Early September the Miami heat , Brown ready to prove himself eat up the clock giving our D a rest and keeping Denvers D on the field ?? sorry Denver Momma told you there'd be days like these!! I just can't wait for Buffalo, paybacks a coming Girls...

Jp losman career (5 passes 3 completions 1 INT) And the bills are better off than us WHY??? Can't wait:evil:

OrangeCrush said:
I'm hyped up for that game. Tatum Bell will be our starter. Its hard to prepare for the first game against a new coach. We shall see what happens...

Broncos 24
Phins 13

Where do you think that Clarrett will be at (depth chart wise) coming the opening game?

PhinDude88 said:
Where do you think that Clarrett will be at (depth chart wise) coming the opening game?

i don't even think clarett will make the team

Lukin said:
i don't even think clarett will make the team

He will make the team, if for no other reason, Ratahan has to save face. He has done pretty good by taking Rb's every-other pick so far. Back to the original, I think that it will be our o-fense and not dee that makes a statement. The donks have a whole new team on the defensive side, and chemistry is not going to happen till maybe mid year.
Phins 17
Donks 7

10- 3 Phins win

AJ throws 5 ints and we win on a defensive touchdown as Plummer, the only qb on the planet as bad as AJ, throws an INT as hes being sacked in his endzone with under a minute to go.

Boik14 said:
10- 3 Phins win

AJ throws 5 ints and we win on a defensive touchdown as Plummer, the only qb on the planet as bad as AJ, throws an INT as hes being sacked in his endzone with under a minute to go.

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :rofl4: :vault:

Back
Top Bottom