Denver game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver game

Boik14 said:
10- 3 Phins win

AJ throws 5 ints and we win on a defensive touchdown as Plummer, the only qb on the planet as bad as AJ, throws an INT as hes being sacked in his endzone with under a minute to go.

Whatever dude!!!:shakeno:

azfinfanmang said:
:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :rofl4: :vault:
Thank you, thank you. *bows*

Seriously hes trash :fire:

Dolphination73 said:
Whatever dude!!!:shakeno:
Ya cause I wont agree with the majority and give in to the homerism. :rolleyes:

48-3 phins win

Maurice Clarrett comes in the game and takes 24 carries for -300 yards and 63 fumbles

Buddwalk said:
Maurice Clarrett comes in the game and takes 24 carries for -300 yards and 63 fumbles
I wouldnt put that past Clarett. Hes not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think both teams got a good defense and Denver has a better qb and O-line but we have a better running back now. The only advantage we have is we will be more prepared and i think Saban is going to the boys pumped

Tight game
17-14.............. Mare shows he can still do it with a nice boot with little time left

Buddwalk said:
48-3 phins win

How can you fumble more times then carries you get? :D

Phinz4Life said:
How can you fumble more times then carries you get? :D
recover a few of your own and try and run with it then fumble again on the same play? repeat process :confused:

Remember what time of year it is.. The big Question is if we have our running game going yet ..If yes I dont see the Broncos D getting off the field long enough to ge rest..thats what happened to our D.
Ronnie will help the offense and defence, Just like Ricky did,he will make the whole team better if he aint all hype!!:cooldude:

azfinfanmang said:
HA-:roflmao: friggin ha:roflmao:

Stop it, I am spewing my brew

I suppose Clarett is so bad he's able to defy logic and physics to show off his innate abilities to suck.

We stop their running game we can win this game. Don't take the Broncos too lightly guys... They are a close to being a powerhouse.

Living in Colorado, I get so sick of the Denver Donkeys hype every year....I want paybacks for the Dolphins loss at Invesco Field last December (it was the third time I ever got to see my Dolphins in action). I think if we can get pressure on Plummer and shut down their runners we should be ok....hopefully it will be nice and hot and humid for Shanny and the boys.

MIAMI 28
DENVER 17
:)

Back
Top Bottom