Denver game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver game

Boik14 said:
Ya cause I wont agree with the majority and give in to the homerism. :rolleyes:

Its one thing to say u think Feeley well have a bad game....but what u said is so utterly rediculous how could u not expect somone to say something negative about it?:rolleyes:

Boik14 said:
10- 3 Phins win

AJ throws 5 ints and we win on a defensive touchdown as Plummer, the only qb on the planet as bad as AJ, throws an INT as hes being sacked in his endzone with under a minute to go.

The sad part is that is probably the only way we WILL win.:roflmao:

Jimi said:
Its one thing to say u think Feeley well have a bad game....but what u said is so utterly rediculous how could u not expect somone to say something negative about it?:rolleyes:

Please explain. What is so rediculous? The only part unbelievable is that the other team won't run a few back for TDs and make the score higher.

TARHEEL38 said:
Please explain. What is so rediculous? The only part unbelievable is that the other team won't run a few back for TDs and make the score higher.

You don think 5 INTs is rediculous to expect? I have nothing i can possibly explain to u then.

Jimi said:
You don think 5 INTs is rediculous to expect? I have nothing i can possibly explain to u then.

no, thats not ridiculous to expect. See, Champ Bailey, Lenny Walls, John Lynch, DJ Williams, Ian Gold, and the CB's they just selected, will be greaton nickles and dimes. If Feeley is just as irresponsible with the ball as last season, 5 aint no where near out of the question.

LithoMan said:
no, thats not ridiculous to expect. See, Champ Bailey, Lenny Walls, John Lynch, DJ Williams, Ian Gold, and the CB's they just selected, will be greaton nickles and dimes. If Feeley is just as irresponsible with the ball as last season, 5 aint no where near out of the question.[/QUOTE

No one u named scares me in pass coverage other then Champ.

How many games did Feeley throw 5 INTs in last year?

Lukin said:
i don't even think clarett will make the team

Is there anyone who can question Denver on selecting their RB's??? Media hyped up the situation when we took Clarett early, but what they didn't tell you is that Denver didn't have a 4th or 5th rounder. Bill Parcell and Romeo Cromel said if Claretts is available in the 4th they will be his. And if Denver feels this strong about a RB, then why not. They sure as h3ll prove it with their running game.

Clarett would be a 3rd back in my opinion getting about 20 caries this year. We will get him in shape, and next year he will compete for starter position.

azfinfanmang said:
He will make the team, if for no other reason, Ratahan has to save face. He has done pretty good by taking Rb's every-other pick so far. Back to the original, I think that it will be our o-fense and not dee that makes a statement. The donks have a whole new team on the defensive side, and chemistry is not going to happen till maybe mid year.
Phins 17
Donks 7

Very smart. Broncos defense needs chemistry to win, but Dolphins doesn't when you have just as many new faces if not more, starting for the first time on the defense. Brilliant.

I think that we have the advantage the first few weeks of the season just because Saban has never coached an NFL game before and because our team is going to be pretty different from last season's. It will be hard to game plan against us at first. I think we have the edge and will use it to our advantage. Broncos lose the opener.

Pericles349 said:
I think that we have the advantage the first few weeks of the season just because Saban has never coached an NFL game before and because our team is going to be pretty different from last season's. It will be hard to game plan against us at first. I think we have the edge and will use it to our advantage. Broncos lose the opener.

Yeah that is an advantage. We both will have strong defense, just depends on who's line will play better and who can have less turnovers.

Jimi said:
I dont think its utterly rediculous. I dont see aj as an NFL Qb whether it be starter or backup. Hes not a guy thats going to manage games well and hes damn sure not a guy whos going to win games for you. Tom me you win in spite of players like him, not because of them

If someone takes issue with that thats their problem and ill respond however i see fit. Im not going to agree with people just for the sake of doing so.

LithoMan said:
no, thats not ridiculous to expect. See, Champ Bailey, Lenny Walls, John Lynch, DJ Williams, Ian Gold, and the CB's they just selected, will be greaton nickles and dimes. If Feeley is just as irresponsible with the ball as last season, 5 aint no where near out of the question.
Exactly but its not even their DB's that worry me its the fact that AJ threw like 7-8 INts to LB's last season and Al Wilson, Ian Gold and Dj williams will catch that ball.

Plus I have to add the obligatory; Aj simply sucks.

TARHEEL38 said:
The sad part is that is probably the only way we WILL win.:roflmao:
I think we would handle denver just fine with frerotte in there. I trust him to manage a game and not make mistakes and though he wont win blow anyone away with gaudy stats I think hes a QB you can at least have some success with in terms of moving the ball, getting pts, and getting w's.

Back
Top Bottom