Denver game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver game

Boik14 said:
10- 3 Phins win

AJ throws 5 ints and we win on a defensive touchdown as Plummer, the only qb on the planet as bad as AJ, throws an INT as hes being sacked in his endzone with under a minute to go.

AJ won't throw 5 ints, threw only 1 at Denver in the 20-17 loss. Broncos secondary won't be better than last year with Kennedy gone and 3 rookie CB's. Dolphins win 24-20!

Eshlemon said:
AJ won't throw 5 ints, threw only 1 at Denver in the 20-17 loss. Broncos secondary won't be better than last year with Kennedy gone and 3 rookie CB's. Dolphins win 24-20!

Our defense will be better w/o Kennedy. He was a liability in pass coverage. And of those 3 rookies, you'll only see 1 on defense, and thats on nickle. So that's not going to have too big of an effect.

What will happen with the phins if the running game is stopped and AJ has to be the man? Then you guys play into our hands, regardless of if we have previous film or not.

What about the Phins inexperienced secondary? Madison is the only one proven. Seems like a long day if enough pressure is not applied.

Broncos 24
Phins 13

Saban's defense will have Denver's offense scratching there heads all game with all of the stunts. Denver will score under 10 pts and I see Miami putting up some points with Linehans O, but who the hell knows the game is like 4 months away.

OrangeCrush said:
Our defense will be better w/o Kennedy. He was a liability in pass coverage. And of those 3 rookies, you'll only see 1 on defense, and thats on nickle. So that's not going to have too big of an effect.

What will happen with the phins if the running game is stopped and AJ has to be the man? Then you guys play into our hands, regardless of if we have previous film or not.

What about the Phins inexperienced secondary? Madison is the only one proven. Seems like a long day if enough pressure is not applied.

Broncos 24
Phins 13
You wish, you are going down orange soda

OrangeCrush said:

Broncos 24
Phins 13

Denver drafted 3 first day CB's and only one's going to be playing in the nickel & dime? Don't know, but do the Broncos usually cary 6 CB's?

Think losing Surtain is balanced out with Denver's secondary changes.

Only got 70 yards rushing last year (w/o Brown) and AJ performed well enough to keep us in the game. Only lost 20-17 on the road, with our defense not getting any sacks. Fins matchup well with Broncos and will win at home this year.

we will win only lossed by 3 last time are team has improved more then the broncos dolphins win

Eshlemon said:
Denver drafted 3 first day CB's and only one's going to be playing in the nickel & dime? Don't know, but do the Broncos usually cary 6 CB's?

Think losing Surtain is balanced out with Denver's secondary changes.

Only got 70 yards rushing last year (w/o Brown) and AJ performed well enough to keep us in the game. Only lost 20-17 on the road, with our defense not getting any sacks. Fins matchup well with Broncos and will win at home this year.

Yeah we held you to 70 yards total rushing last year. And if I remeber correctly we even held RW to like 46 yards the year he ran for 1800+. So I wouldn't think Brown will start out with a 100. Denver's rookie CB's will be used in nickle and dime situation b/c we have Walls and Bailey starting.

How does loosing Surtan balance out with our secondary changes. Our only change in the secondary was a coverage liability in Kennedy. Surtan is a pro-bowler. Like I said, it will be a good close game and its going to be fun.

OrangeCrush said:

Broncos 24
Phins 13
Inexperienced or not Plummer is still the 2nd dumbest qb alive right after AJ. If youre throwing everydown I dont doubt our secondary for a second. Madison can play the ball, Lucky tebucky will hurt anyone over the middle and he can do well enough playing the ball, Tillman showed signs of playing up to his ability (consistency his main issue) in carolina. Reggie Howard and Mario Edwards are both vets and Poole though not a starter saw some time last year. So what inexperience in the secondary are you referring to?

OrangeCrush said:
Yeah we held you to 70 yards total rushing last year. And if I remeber correctly we even held RW to like 46 yards the year he ran for 1800+. So I wouldn't think Brown will start out with a 100. Denver's rookie CB's will be used in nickle and dime situation b/c we have Walls and Bailey starting.
Yeah but we have a more talented OL with improved coaching while you just dumped nearly your whole Dl which was so effective against us, for ex browns no less? Please you took a HUGE step backward there, all you have is a bunch of question marks no different than much of miamis OL.

Boik14 said:
Inexperienced or not Plummer is still the 2nd dumbest qb alive right after AJ. If youre throwing everydown I dont doubt our secondary for a second. Madison can play the ball, Lucky tebucky will hurt anyone over the middle and he can do well enough playing the ball, Tillman showed signs of playing up to his ability (consistency his main issue) in carolina. Reggie Howard and Mario Edwards are both vets and Poole though not a starter saw some time last year. So what inexperience in the secondary are you referring to?

Yeah i'll give you, Plummer is pretty dumb. But who says we are going to be throwing every down. We are a running team. Last year, no team ran more than we did with the exception to the Steelers. Our running game is very solid. My point is that we will use many bootlegs and deep throws down the field to make the dolphins cover more of the field. And thats when the running game is unstopable. Last year we ran 200 yards on the phins. Yes your tackles were hurt, but then again they are still question marks going into the season.

Your right about our questiable d-line. But I will say this, that it will be improved from last year, just for the reason we will have Trevor Pryce back after being injured. Warren had a good late half of the season last year. Ekuban had 6-8 sacks in a backup role. Anything Courtney "count me out" Brown gives will be icing.

Now what will the phins do if the runing game is stoped? Which is very possible, b/c we always have a good run-defense. Will AJ be able to handle himself, when the defense knows that he's going to pass? Like I said b4 the same argument can be made for Plummer, but it is less likely that we become a 1-dimensional team b/c of our strong runing game.

I hope your aware that the Browns were the worst team against the run in the NFL last season.

TEZ Dolfan34 said:
I hope your aware that the Browns were the worst team against the run in the NFL last season.

They will week 1....:D

TEZ Dolfan34 said:

Yes, that is our biggest question mark going into the season. But we do have Pryce back, and Ekuban had a good year last year. G. Waren played better at the tail end of the year, and showed alot of improvement.

Don't forget, Clevland possible also had the the worst lb core in the league. When we arguably have the best in DJ, Wilson, and Gold. Makes a big difference.

Then again, we are always ranked in top 10 in offense and defense. Last year we were top 5 in offense and defense so to answer your question, i'm not too worried.

Umm screw the Broncos. I seen a bumper sticker in Denver one day it said

"No Elway, No SuperBowl"

God aint that the truth.

Back
Top Bottom