Denver Is Taking Phone Calls.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Is Taking Phone Calls..........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
So do the Miami Dolphins make a call? I know the topic is ad naseum but we are very close to D-Day boys and girls..........

Way too early to make that commitment, I still think the 4th pick is for sale at the right price for Cleveland (assuming they pick QB at #1). So you might move up to 5 to snatch that QB and find he's already gone because a team's moved up to 4 to take him. Put a call in to tell the Broncos you may be interested but only pull the trigger if you can get good value and the guy you absolutely must have is there.

If you want to trade up, you have to wait to see if the player you want is available at five. You could call Denver and set parameters for a trade, but no need to pull the trigger

The only way a trade with Denver makes sense is if RT James is part of the trade and that lowers the pick compensation significantly.

But given the bad blood between Gase and Elway, I find it hard to believe a deal between the two teams would get done.

Huge Mayfield booster.. if we traded up for anyone I'd want it to be him although I really don't think he'll be there at 5.

But even given that, I'd much rather have the draft assets to select a slam dunk defensive stud at 11 and a probable successful TE in the 2nd.

The only trade I make is to Beef-alo to move down 1 spot for a 2nd so they can get QB Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom