Denver Is Taking Phone Calls.......... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Is Taking Phone Calls..........

It's a joke because of the ridiculous trades we keep making with them.

Ridiculous is going a little far.

In 2016 Kiko Alonso literally made two game winning plays and we still have Laremy Tunsil. Are you bitter that we didn't stay put and draft Jack Conklin?

Jay Ayaji was a malcontent with a 1/4 of the talent and versatility of his backup. Eagles gave up a 4th round pick for 1 TD and 2 fumbles. Oh no.

You made that "joke" sound as if we should've been the team in the superbowl.

Those trades have literally no effect on our current franchise.

Ridiculous is going a little far.

In 2016 Kiko Alonso literally made two game winning plays and we still have Laremy Tunsil. Are you bitter that we didn't stay put and draft Jack Conklin?

Jay Ayaji was a malcontent with a 1/4 of the talent and versatility of his backup. Eagles gave up a 4th round pick for 1 TD and 2 fumbles. Oh no.

You made that "joke" sound as if we should've been the team in the superbowl.

Those trades have literally no effect on our current franchise.

It goes back further than that... hence the "JOKE" part and not being another actual rant against Tdumb. We've given them like what, 2 second round picks for 2 jokes of QBs over the years? Plus Kiko is barely worth his contract, and Byron was a cancer himself. He was on a huge contract and an absolutely terrible player and we took him off their hands when everybody knew they needed to unload salary so he could come here and be the second coming of Gerbil Wilson. The Ajayi trade was probably the best they could get even though it was undervalued, but it certainly helps add to the pattern of us getting ripped off.

Besides who the **** thinks we'd be in the superbowl otherwise lmao? This team is terrible and it will stay terrible until Tdumb leaves. Doesn't mean I can't joke about the stupid **** they do.

It goes back further than that... hence the "JOKE" part and not being another actual rant against Tdumb. We've given them like what, 2 second round picks for 2 jokes of QBs over the years? Plus Kiko is barely worth his contract, and Byron was a cancer himself. He was on a huge contract and an absolutely terrible player and we took him off their hands when everybody knew they needed to unload salary so he could come here and be the second coming of Gerbil Wilson. The Ajayi trade was probably the best they could get even though it was undervalued, but it certainly helps add to the pattern of us getting ripped off.

Besides who the **** thinks we'd be in the superbowl otherwise lmao? This team is terrible and it will stay terrible until Tdumb leaves. Doesn't mean I can't joke about the stupid **** they do.

Very true.

I just tend to think those trades are blown a little out of proportion in terms of their significance.

So do the Miami Dolphins make a call? I know the topic is ad naseum but we are very close to D-Day boys and girls..........

The only time we should trade up is if we are certain we can get a special quarterback. If let's say the top four go like this: Allen, Barkley, Mayfield, Chubb. Then maybe we might think enough of Darnold or Rosen to move up, or if Allen or Mayfield are available maybe we could move up for one of them. Personally I wouldn't do it, but if there's a strong belief they can be a next tier quarterback then that's something we need on this team because we don't have that special quarterback, at best we've got a good one.

Back
Top Bottom