Denver Is Taking Phone Calls.......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Is Taking Phone Calls..........

I just put it out there. I happen to LOVE Tannehill. I also started the thread regarding trading all of our picks for the #1 because nobody else did. But I must reiterate that I LOVE Tannehill!!!!!

So do the Miami Dolphins make a call? I know the topic is ad naseum but we are very close to D-Day boys and girls..........

Miami better not make any phone call, unless they determined for sure Tannehill is not going to be able to go this season.

Nope unless we can the season and just build for the future. I am tired of doing that every 3 years. Now if Gase is backtracking on his word that Ryan T. is his man he can build on and he really believes he has located the stud QB for the future then OK. But I am so tired of the backtracking and coaching carosel here in Miami as these coaches just have not been up for the job starting with Jimmy Johnson.

Imagine if Philly had a top-10 pick. Then we'd definitely trade up.

it's very scary when t-dumb gets on the phone

Yes...it probably goes like this:

Other team GM: "Well, Mike...the Cardinals are offering..." Tannebaum (without waiting for the details): "I'LL DOUBLE IT!!!"

What if the BPA at 11 is a QB?

Frankly, if a QB is BPA at 11 then there is something wrong with the QB.

Not to be derailed by the fact you put yourself in the 2nd category with "BPA" and not wanting to trade up. You answered your own question.

Frankly, if a QB is BPA at 11 then there is something wrong with the QB.

Not to be derailed by the fact you put yourself in the 2nd category with "BPA" and not wanting to trade up. You answered your own question.
Why would there be something wrong with a QB being the best player available at #11?

I think there's going to be a good player at 11 so I would stay put. I would consider trading back if a QB falls to us or we just draft that QB.

The only way a trade with Denver makes sense is if RT James is part of the trade and that lowers the pick compensation significantly.

I'd give them James, and throw in Tannenbaum and Defensive Coordinator Burke for free.

Seems that every year we end up at exactly the pick where the top tier class of guys has all gone right before us.

For once we are in a perfect spot in my opinion. At 11 we're guaranteed to get a guy who could easily end up being one of the best players in the draft. For the love of God... Please no trading up.

The problem is that we are RIGHT THERE again, with a real probability that a great player who is not a positional need or a fit for us "falls" to 11 and the guys we really want all come off the board while we sit helplessly by and watch. That is why all the vea fear. I'm getting an extreme fear that vea, nelson or mcglinchey become consolation "elite" picks for us and that we need to be calling da bears instead of the donkeys.

I’m not looking forward to losing picks this year. Especially how you’d think a QB would sit for a year or two assuming RT is healthy. Impact players are needed now.

Back
Top Bottom