Derrick Shelby Finds Cure for Aids | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Derrick Shelby Finds Cure for Aids

MRojas4

The Cheese Connoisseur
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.pageqsports.com/2014/10/dolphins-derrick-shelby-finds-the-cure-for-aids/

While en route to the hospital A-1 was belligerent and appeared to be very intoxicated. Once at the hospital he continued to be loud and verbally abusive to arresting officers. When he was eventually situated and calm enough to get treatment an ER doctor recommended the necessary, minor medical treatment. While the nurse was treating A-1 he made the statement “I need a Z-Pack.” When the nurse questioned as to why, he advised “Listen, I f–ked a hooker at the club and don’t want to catch anything. I raw dogged her so I need something to kill that ****.” This information was relayed to Sgt. Cruz in case it was pertinent to the investigation.

Raw Dog!

:shotgun:

39McUpb-1.gif

While en route to the hospital A-1 was belligerent and appeared to be very intoxicated. Once at the hospital he continued to be loud and verbally abusive to arresting officers. When he was eventually situated and calm enough to get treatment an ER doctor recommended the necessary, minor medical treatment. While the nurse was treating A-1 he made the statement “I need a Z-Pack.” When the nurse questioned as to why, he advised “Listen, I f–ked a hooker at the club and don’t want to catch anything. I raw dogged her so I need something to kill that ****.” This information was relayed to Sgt. Cruz in case it was pertinent to the investigation.

714-1.gif

In all seriousness, the police just violated his HIPAA rights if they leaked this story.

BS on the cops' part.

In all seriousness, the police just violated his HIPAA rights if they leaked this story.

BS on the cops' part.

He may as well just sue them. That's a pretty big thing to get in trouble for these days. F*** the police so many just abuse their power.

Saw a video the other day of a cop in nyc tackling a teenager (17) because he thought he was smoking a joint, turns out it was a cigarette. Not legal for a 17 yr old, but still, WOW.

There are stupider things to say and have leaked public. I cannot think of any right now, but it's possible.

BS on the cops' part.

No way.

If a person is speaking loudly and belligerently in the ER, any number of persons not bound to confidentiality can hear (visitors, LEOs not taking report, non-medical staff, etc.). A person gets LOUD in ER and only those unfamiliar w. an ER would jump to violation of privacy.

And once that person hears, Shelby (or whomever) has given up their right of privacy.

Heck, even his act of public sex was a surrender of privacy.

It's laughable that people would try to defend Shelby on this -- and this is coming from someone that has strongly defender players on this board, who had brushes w. law. (And I've been right to do so, each time the facts have come out.) This is not a situation where Shelby is in any form a victim. No. Freakin. Way.

Shelby has acted a fool and judging by what has transpired, he's a team cancer who can kill team success as soon as the team starts depending on him.

Which the team has started to do -- depending on him for key DL rotation and setting the edge on runs.

You can't replace that in a week. One reason why I'm going w. Green Bay in this game. In the very week the Miami Dolphins need their DL to max out, Shelby plays the fool. Idiot.

Team cancer and coach killer kind of actions.

LD

No way.

If a person is speaking loudly and belligerently in the ER, any number of persons not bound to confidentiality can hear (visitors, LEOs not taking report, non-medical staff, etc.). A person gets LOUD in ER and only those unfamiliar w. an ER would jump to violation of privacy.

And once that person hears, Shelby (or whomever) has given up their right of privacy.

Heck, even his act of public sex was a surrender of privacy.

It's laughable that people would try to defend Shelby on this -- and this is coming from someone that has strongly defender players on this board, who had brushes w. law. (And I've been right to do so, each time the facts have come out.) This is not a situation where Shelby is in any form a victim. No. Freakin. Way.

Shelby has acted a fool and judging by what has transpired, he's a team cancer who can kill team success as soon as the team starts depending on him.

Which the team has started to do -- depending on him for key DL rotation and setting the edge on runs.

You can't replace that in a week. One reason why I'm going w. Green Bay in this game. In the very week the Miami Dolphins need their DL to max out, Shelby plays the fool. Idiot.

Team cancer and coach killer kind of actions.

LD

I am sure this leak came from some guy passing by his hospital room. Give me a break.

I am sure this leak came from some guy passing by his hospital room. Give me a break.

Hospital room? Seriously?

ER man. No such thing as a "room," usually. Curtains between bays. You get loud and lots of people can hear.

Shelby violated his own privacy.

And police reports are public information anyway.

LD

Hospital room? Seriously?

ER man. No such thing as a "room," usually. Curtains between bays. You get loud and lots of people can hear.

Shelby violated his own privacy.

And police reports are public information anyway.

LD

Not information about health issues. That is a gross violation of the law if the cops did leak him wanting this medication.

Police officers have a very difficult job in this society. However, it is obvious that Shelby's claims of abuse has struck a nerve and the drip of leaks slamming Shelby have not stopped since. The police are fighting in a very nasty fashion and that simply does not benefit the community and society at large.

Demand more from your government. Make them accountable.

Back
Top Bottom