Dez Bryant To Dolphins? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant To Dolphins?

So when the Dolphins signed Mike Wallace and Brandon Marshall, they were past their prime???

Definitely not.

Mike Wallace was over rated but in
his prime and Brandon Marshall was also in his prime career wise but was out of his mind life wise.

Wallace never had skill, he had speed with alligator arms. That's it. I hated us signing him.

No thanks on Dez. The argument that he could replace Parker is intriguing, but id still rather gamble on Parker finally having some complete seasons vs settling for an aging Bryant.

So when the Dolphins signed Mike Wallace and Brandon Marshall, they were past their prime???

Or Dansby who went on to have one of the BEST YEARS IN LB HISTORY immediately after he LEFT Miami?

I am still so pissed we let a talent like this walk for absolutely NO FREAKING RESASON. he wanted to play here and did not want stupid money.....

122 Tackles, 6.5 sacks, 4 Int, 19 Passes defended, 2 TD, 1 FF................. year after leaving Miami......he has played every year since and had another amazing year 2 years later.....

God I wish I were making up those numbers but im not.....so incredibly embarassing what Philbin did to this team....

The 19 passes defended in a single season by a linebacker is the most in NFL HISTORY.........add to that 6.5 sacks, 4 interceptions and 2 td lol??? what?

Just this past year, Dansby joined the extremely exclusive 40/20 club (40 sacks, 20 INT) and is absolutely a hall of famer based on his incredible career stats....and we didn't want to keep him in his prime because of some ridiculous head coach who didn't "approve" of the leadership council or letting any player have a voice...

Quite possibly one of the worst personnel decisions the Fins have EVER MADE....thanks Philbin

I knew the number was very low, but just googled it to check exactly and there are only 5 players in all of NFL history in the "40-20 club"....and that 5 includes Dansby who had his 20th INT last year (43 career sacks)

Wallace was past his prime for sure. Marshall did pretty well for us, but his issues held him back.

Think the rest of the team we had around him held him back more than his "issues" which if i remember correctly he never missed a single game or any thing due to them....We really should have held on to him instead of jettisoning him the same year we finally got a decent QB here.

Parker can’t stay on the field, can’t get separation and he’s soft. Cut him and get Dez for one year

Parker can’t stay on the field, can’t get separation and he’s soft. Cut him and get Dez for one year
I agree at this point. Least Dez is hungry to prove Dallas wrong. Parker has no motive

Back
Top Bottom