Dez Bryant To Dolphins? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant To Dolphins?

figures this guy likes it
it just me dez still got little bit gas left in tank....football is business everybody will get cut at some point in their career...I think dez better than parker. it boil down to if u want replace parker???

No need to make things difficult in the locker room and on the field. We have Parker to play Bryants role in our offense

Wait.....so you have over 2000 posts but you never realized when you post in a thread it automatically goes to the top of page 1?

Basically the exact same way every other message board works as well?
Pretty much. Never posted on 2nd page before.

I disagree, my friend....Bryant is a shell of his former self...we are building team chemistry with a touch of speed added...Bryant contributes nothing to either of those traits IMO...he MAY be a good possession receiver that is used in (mainly) red zone opportunities...for a contender that could use him as needed...

No thanks to relying on a player with declining skills to take away opportunities from Amendola, Wilson, Grant ....I would rather go with the younger, faster guys...I know Amendola is older but his attitude vs. Bryant?...nope
Dez has value, this has not possessed a receiver that could catch a ball in the middle of the field, why not let him do the inside work, before New England makes him a Pro Bowler again.

Dez has value, this has not possessed a receiver that could catch a ball in the middle of the field, why not let him do the inside work, before New England makes him a Pro Bowler again.

Because...

…..we are building team chemistry with a touch of speed added...Bryant contributes nothing to either of those traits IMO.

We have Amendola Wilson Grant...and we drafted 2 TE's....high character...and,with the exception of Amendola, plenty of tread on the tires and some decent shelf life.....don't need a head case diva...IMO...Don't fear the Patriots...Be better

I hate to beat dead horse but this is the kind of signing that screams New England Patriots.

We have too many receivers, and they barely have any.

Players go to New England to end or revive their careers. Players come to Miami to get overpaid past their prime... so he could end up here... but hopefully not.

I hate to beat dead horse but this is the kind of signing that screams New England Patriots.

We have too many receivers, and they barely have any.

Players go to New England to end or revive their careers. Players come to Miami to get overpaid past their prime... so he could end up here... but hopefully not.
IMO, this is a little different. How many nanoseconds do you think Bryant could function in that environment even if NE gave him a chance?

it just me dez still got little bit gas left in tank....football is business everybody will get cut at some point in their career...I think dez better than parker. it boil down to if u want replace parker???

For a veteran min. contract, maybe. Still doesn't justify this logic. I'm down on Parker but he's literally got a world of potential and still on a rookie deal. Dez is notorious stupid, both in life and football. Hard pass.

Back
Top Bottom