Did anyone look good?

Dolphins81

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I would start Rosen next week. The evaluation needs to start now. But give his OL play last year and now, the kid is going to have ptsd.

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Parker Williams and Giliski made some play on offense on defense X made a play and Ledbetters name came up.

phin1984!

Scout Team
Reaction score
I thought Parker and Williams played alright on offence and I remember hearing Ledbetters name a few times

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Parker Williams and Giliski made some play on offense on defense X made a play and Ledbetters name came up.
Agreed, DeVante Parker and Mike Gesicki looked good, and Preston Williams dropped a TD but otherwise looked pretty good. As I predicted, Fitzmagic likes those big receivers, so he made them all look pretty good. Unfortunately, our smaller/quicker WR's like Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant didn't look so good with either Fitz or Rosen at QB. I don't think this is any indication of ability, just of the QBs' preferences for larger targets until they get comfortable in this system.

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Parker had a big boy catch, the type that he only gets when his mojo is on. We need to feed that beast. I really feel like Gesicki has turned a corner, he had a good preseason and showed again today. Even though his stats look really bad because of some carries that had him starting way behind the line and hit almost instantly, I really felt like Ballage made some good cuts and things early.

Judging anyone on offense was really hard. Not only was the line inept, the playcalling was entirely predictable, and the score should let you know about the defense's ability to get off the field.

Top Bottom