Did we give up too much for Ricky? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we give up too much for Ricky?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Draft Dorsey and he starts year 2. Harrington will start but rookie QBs not named Marino always suck.

I think Dorsey is highly overated..I would love to see Grossman on a Dolphins uniform next year....but the player I'm looking foward in 2003 draft class is Chris Rix.The guy is mobile(Runs a 4.5) and has a rocket arm.........

Originally posted by breckenridge55
This maybe a little old. But what is with all the crap on Dorsey? We are still talking about drafting a QB in the 1st round? Screw Dorsey, Fiedler is a hell of a lot better than our offensive line, our defensive line, and a few other minor positions (TE, FB, SS). Why don't we concentrate on a position we need so we can get to the Super Bowl, not a QB who will back us up for two years until we begin rebuilding. You know rookie QB's don't start in their first year. Hell the #3 pick of the draft on one of the suckiest teams in football whose QB's suck won't even start the season. I say trade our picks for someone good and win the Super Bowl this year. We don't need to rebuild yet, and drafting a guy like Dorsey will start the rebuilding process. If we pull a Jets/Pennington, I will shoot someone.

ha ha ha if fiedler is better than you o-line than i know why ricky is adver.2 yards a carry with yall.people yall can make excuses or yall can listen to people who have actually watched the dreaded wonders career.what you see is what you get!!NOW where are all those ricky's awsome and duece sucks posters and what yall have to say now?OR the fiedler is so much better than that punk brooks posters? AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE the ricky's gonna break a sixty yarder on the sad aint's who cann't beat anyone????where yall at???????????????????????????

We're still here....you'll be able to find us right here when the playoffs begin.......where will you be?

Back
Top Bottom