Did we make a mistake swapping 1st round picks with 49s ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we make a mistake swapping 1st round picks with 49s ?

Does it really matter?? When you use first rd picks on players like Iggy, Austin Jackson, Christian Wilkins, and Phillips, I don't think having a 1st rd pick is very useful. Phillips might work out but he isn't off to a great start.

I have a terrible feeling we will finish behind the 49s in standing and by a lot.
Did we screw this up?
No, the trade gave us multiple pick, which increase our chances of finding quality. As for giving the Eagles. Our 1st next year, and not the 49ers, winning franchises bet on themselves, so you like seeing a team mentality that expects to win more games then the other team.

Season is only 2 games old, by mid-season or three forth into the season, Miami may be on a winning streak that has everyone excited.

Last edited:
Way too early to tell. The 49ers could win the NFC West, but they could just as easily finish last in the division with Seattle, Arizona and LA all having good teams.

Of course, you never give up your own picks if you don’t have to. The 49ers pick trade aside, that was an expensive move up for Waddle.
You always should try to project which pick is going to be the most valuable and keep that pick. Are you saying if tou're KC and you also had the Jets' 1st round pick you would be willing to trade the KC pick and keep the Jets' pick?

I'm with a lot of people on here thinking it's way too early to make that determination, and if you look at the Niners first two games they only one by one score against Detroit and the Eagles, I think their game against the Packers this week will give their undefeated record a little bit more clarity.

Sorry to tell you we didn’t swap picks with the 49ers.

I think it will be like last yr.... Seattle & the lambs.

Why? Jimmy GQ < R Wilson
Could be because all 4 teams are really good teams. Yet Garrapolo did lead the 49ers to the SB 2 years ago and Wilson was the Seahawks QB then too. I just think the 49ers are a better overall team but that’s the nice thing about actually playing games. We will all get a chance to see how the season unfolds for all the teams in the league.

and i heard some analysts applauding him for his maneuvering around the draft board. He actually just panicked, like he did with Eichenberg (should be good but no need to trade up), Jackson and so many others i lost count.

Back
Top Bottom