Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread.

Yessir said:
Not a 3-4 defense. Doubt he does much of anything.

In a 4-3 under...if he has recovered his agility and speed, he can contribute very well at the LEO. Bennett will have to watch how outspoken he is if that becomes the case.

Heinegrabber said:
Saw this coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too...

Although I thought it was going to be Denver, with Joseph.

Who ****ing cares. POS should have been someone else's problem years ago. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has a better chance of running for and being elected pres ... errr ... spontaneously combusting than he does making the hawks any better. They've been on a nice downward trajectory ever since that unforgivable super bowl decision. Good to see they value consistency.

He has a better chance of running for and being elected pres ... errr ... spontaneously combusting than he does making the hawks any better. They've been on a nice downward trajectory ever since that unforgivable super bowl decision. Good to see they value consistency.

Because Wilson needs a good running game. They let Lynch go and haven't been the same

I predict he will produce at the same level he has always produced for us, not much at all

Because Wilson needs a good running game. They let Lynch go and haven't been the same

I think it's more of one putrid decision ended their mini dynasty. Those things have a way of crippling a franchise. I doubt Atlanta bounces back.

Marshawn leaving and their offensive line being terrible doesn't help either.

Dion Jordan agrees to terms with Seattle Seahawks

Dion Jordan is moving back to the Pacific Northwest to get a fresh start.

The former No. 3 overall pick agreed to terms Tuesday with the Seattle Seahawks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source involved in the deal.

Jordan was waived by the Miami Dolphins less than a fortnight ago. He missed the past two seasons due to suspensions for violating the NFL's policy on substances of abuse.

For Seattle, it's a swing at an athletic pass rusher with little risk. Jordan owns the athleticism to play either edge rusher or SAM linebacker in Pete Carroll's defense,

Jordan entered the NFL in 2013 from Oregon as an enticing pass rusher who could cover in space. In his first two seasons, he compiled three sacks and 39 tackles in 26 games of limited duty.

Jordan possesses the twitchy athleticism that gets scouts geeked for prospects, but has yet to fully put it together as a pro. If he can stay healthy and off the suspension list, Jordan could prove to be an intriguing rotational player in sub-packages.

Making the Seahawks' 53-man roster would be a gigantic leap for the Dolphins' bust, but at least Jordan has a chance to try and turn his career around.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000799087/article/dion-jordan-agrees-to-terms-with-seattle-seahawks

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19133648/dion-jordan-sign-seattle-seahawks

Back
Top Bottom