Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread.

So the Seahawks Physicals are easier than the Dolphins physicals to pass?

How does Dion Jordan end up a Seahawk? I know that some of us have waited many years to see what this guy can do on the field for us only to be released to promptly sign with the Seahawks? Very disappointing. Probably cost them nothing.:err:

Don't worry. He won't make the final 53. This guy isn't going to stop being a loser.

He could very well still get cut later on. BUT, if he is going to succeed anywhere, might as well go to one of the best defenses in the league

Ive resigned to the fact he was never going to get it together in Miami. If a change of scenery was what the guy needed, then he had to be cut.. yeah its more likely he just gets cut again, but if not, oh well, water under the 2013 bridge.

Yeah, I never understood how a guy fails a physical on one team, then goes to another team and passes. Weird.

im confused by this as well. I'm pretty sure signing an injured player doesn't require a physical but he's healthy now right? A "fat" lazy bum but healthy nonetheless

What was our a fifth year option medical fail. Theirs was a league minimum physical pass. Wink wink!

IMO classic case of a guy in the wrong system. if he was drafted by a 3-4 team and found some early success I think he would have been a good player. but at the same time it isn't Miami's fault he gave up after he found no success

More like classic case of a guy who's a ****ing deadbeat

Sounds like miami came up with a fabricated reason for letting the player go

Odd considering how much we are told how transparent they are with players

Must be certain.players.transparency.

Great signing for them, low risk with large upside. He knows this is his last chance to make it in this league, if he can stay clean, or be smarter while not staying clean, he could turn into a valuable asset.

Great signing for them, low risk with large upside. He knows this is his last chance to make it in this league, if he can stay clean, or be smarter while not staying clean, he could turn into a valuable asset.

about as good a signing as any undrafted free agent. He has never been a competent football player even when not injured, on drugs, peds or cheating a drug test

Good luck finding UDFA's with his athletic ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom