Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread.

Lol....I had high hopes for the kid but this guy sucks....I'd run the ball down his throat 50 times and he couldn't do a damn thing about it....zero heart, zero desire, soft player.

Ajayi would truck this guy in a one on one battle.

Here is the funny part of this for me. Released from Miami due to not being able to pass his physical. Signs with Seattle, expected to be a part of their off-season workouts starting next week, which I assume means he passed his physical. Hmmmmm.

Good luck finding UDFA's with his athletic ceiling.

Yes but the ratio of salary to athletic ceiling is likely much more favoritable for an udfa than Jordan's contract. Plus if Jordan is being viewd as a defensive end and the plan is to draft early at that position what's the point of keeping him at his salary for deep roster depth. If the plan was to go with 1 or 2 rookies, Wake, Branch, Hayes and Fede is there room for Jordan.

I never saw the fit as a 4-3 linebacker and it seems even less likely with age and a few years of inactivity factored into the equation.

Back
Top Bottom