Disgusted by the REFs! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disgusted by the REFs!

So how is the NYG game relevant here? Snowballs do not hurt. See NYG game they water soaked and froze them. Hence ICE. Hence can do that damage. This was snow I saw it live. Sorry

Sitting in 100 degree weather with 100 humidity is much more dangerous than some snowballs.
How you an icy snowball manages to hit your face thru the opening of the helmet? It's dangerous man, the fact you are arguing this is the issue. Put aside your Fandom and be rational.

Tre’Davious White had multiple penalties not called in the first half.

AND the broadcast didn’t show the replay on any of them. I had to rewind them to see them.

Mark Sanchez said nothing the whole game about the blown calls.
Again, this is not by accident.
It is called a Network for a reason.
An agreed conjunction of rules and events that leads to one unified explanation, or non explanation.

So how is the NYG game relevant here? Snowballs do not hurt. See NYG game they water soaked and froze them. Hence ICE. Hence can do that damage. This was snow I saw it live. Sorry

Sitting in 100 degree weather with 100 humidity is much more dangerous than some snowballs.
Dumbest response I have every seen. Officials were telling the crowd to stop. If the snowballs were not causing problems why would officials stop the game? Again you still never answered why throw snow on the playing field?

Youve made snowballs before right?

Its easy to put ice or rocks inside of them and pack it with snow.

Unless you inspected every snowball that hit that field, you cant say there werent foreign objects in them, particularly ice.

I was told a cameraman got hit in the head and it drew blood. Hearsay, yes, but plausible nonetheless.

Ok here is your answer the third time. TEACH YOUR DB to turn his head.

He doesn’t. It’s called and as the rule is written is 100% correct call.

Lol, now I know why so many say to ignore you.

You are truly a lot more biased then I though.

To all the FINHEAVEN posters......
I APOLOGIZE, for the MULTIPLE times I defended this poster.

Won't happen again.

Ok here is your answer the third time. TEACH YOUR DB to turn his head.

He doesn’t. It’s called and as the rule is written is 100% correct call.

Tre’Davious White should’ve been called for a penalty three times in the first half.

Even you can acknowledge the refs gave Buffalo 15 yards on the game tying drive when Buffalo should’ve been the ones to get a 15 yard penalty, on the late hit. The only player that was hit out of bounds was our LB.

That can’t sit well with you, knowing the league had to intervene.

Like your DB hands to the face and neck multiple times on Diggs?

The game was called clean. This is the best officiating crew in the league.

Clean? They gave you 15 yards instead of penalizing you 15 on the late hit because you needed the help.

Tre’Davious White got away with everything in the first half.

It wasn’t close to fair. Not by a mile.

Dolphins beat the Bills and the Refs beat the Dolphins.

Enjoy it and hike it lasts, we’re getting new linebackers and you’ll still have cap problems. Have fun watching the Bills take another $60M in cap hits for Von Miller.

Last edited:
Officiating was crap, but when up by 8 and field position in your favor you can’t punt twice against a team like Buffalo.

They failed to put the game away. It’s as simple as that. You can’t leave it up to refs.

X mugged a guy as well and wasn’t called. The PI at the end was legit, but wasn’t consistently called. Maybe the bad calls favored the Bills, but overall the team lost this game by not being able to finish.

• What about when Tua ran and slipped head first (not attempting to slide) and slid for 2-3 yards before anyone touched him. Why is the ball not marked where he was touched and not where he fell?
..because that is the way the rule is written..

..because that is the way the rule is written..
It is.

A quarterback does not have to slide feet first to be considered to be giving himself up,” the league’s online rules say. “Regardless whether the slide is feet first or head first, as long as he gives himself up, he should receive the protections afforded to him as a player in a defenseless posture.”

Dumbest response I have every seen. Officials were telling the crowd to stop. If the snowballs were not causing problems why would officials stop the game? Again you still never answered why throw snow on the playing field?
And never stopped. And why not. It is entertainment. Happens every snow game in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom