Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

Gotta love the friendly atmosphere :) I am not here to argue. Just to talk some football. I hate the Jets way more then you guys.

You seriously have no chance to win, I'll put "BUFFALO RULES" in my sig for a week if you do. Fins 38 Bills 16

I gotta give this thread 1 star for lack of confidence in our team.

You seriously have no chance to win, I'll put "BUFFALO RULES" in my sig for a week if you do. Fins 38 Bills 16

First of all it looks like Miami fans are getting ****y last year we split the season series and beat you at home don't take us lightly.We all know you guys improved this year but just because you improved doesn't anything.

First of all it looks like Miami fans are getting ****y last year we split the season series and beat you at home don't take us lightly.We all know you guys improved this year but just because you improved doesn't anything.

Don't worry, I won't be ****y the following week when we play Minnesota -- a real team.

Don't worry, I won't be ****y the following week when we play Minnesota -- a real team.

Don't worry you guys were one game ahead of us in the standing and nearly in last place plus you guys are overrated.

I was looking at your Schedule if you don't beat us you guys are looking atleast 2-6,1-7 choose your words carefully.

Don't worry you guys were one game ahead of us in the standing and nearly in last place plus you guys are overrated.

I was looking at your Schedule if you don't beat us you guys are looking atleast 2-6,1-7 choose your words carefully.
we wont start off worse than 5-3 through the first 8 games. i dont no where u get 2-6, 1-7 from. we will beat u guys, the jets, and the pats, and will split at least if not better with at bengals, packers, ravens and vikings. i see us most likely 6-2. we r a good team, as much as u think we should fear those teams, those teams better be looking at us on there schedule and worrying about us.

I gotta give this thread 1 star for lack of confidence in our team.

Bears had a lot of confidence back in 85' too!!

If we don't beat you we're looking at 0-16, lol.

Shouldn't you be on your board debating what to do with the #1 overall pick? The Bills don't have a chance at beating us, or most other teams on their schedule. 3-13 at best.

They have just enough weapons to surprise. Not that they are a good team, but they did have someone return a PUNT for a TD (hope our ST are better). Also a couple of BIG play TD passes in last nights game of over 40 yards per. I personally don't think our D will give them time to get passes like that off. I'm just saying it would be very bad to lose our first game because we were too busy worried about Farve in week 2

I live in Buffalo so im a Bills fan at heart I will cheer for them as long as they aren't playing Miami lol. But yeah they are a sleeper team if you watched that Colts game you would see they gave the Colts starters a challenge specifically Peyton, who had a pass picked and returned for 6. They wont be overly impressive this season but im guessing 6-10 at least, saying the Bills will go 0-16 is just plain ridiculous though.

Your joking right? With the kind of offense we showed against Jacksonville few teams will be able to contain us.

we wont start off worse than 5-3 through the first 8 games. i dont no where u get 2-6, 1-7 from. we will beat u guys, the jets, and the pats, and will split at least if not better with at bengals, packers, ravens and vikings. i see us most likely 6-2. we r a good team, as much as u think we should fear those teams, those teams better be looking at us on there schedule and worrying about us.

What makes you think for example the Ravens fear you they are a way better team just like GreenBay and the Vikings are better.What makes you think your going 6-2 plus on road at Greenbay,at Ravens,At Vikings and the At Bengals.

I know you swept the Jets last year but sorry your not sweeping the Jets this year and you are not beating the Pats twice.

P.S. I think your record will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs

Oh you mean acouple of years ago you guys beat the Ravens lucky game heck lucky you didn't go 0-16 haha.

How many of you guys are on suicide watch over at Billszone? I heard there's a waiting list just to get tagged.

Just accept the fact that you will be cellar dwellers in the AFC East for the next couple years at least.

Back
Top Bottom