Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

I think it'll be a tight game. Hopefully the defense is being drilled on defending the screen pass and not getting out of position. I'm quite sure Chan will be throwing all sorts of screens at us...RB screen, double screens, WR screens, shovel passes, all that, and then a trick or two based off of those. It's the best way for them to get the ball to Evans and Spiller, and unfortunately may be effective against a young team. If we can hold the Bills to ONE big gain off of these plays, and also force a turnover or big loss on one of the others, I'd say we did a great job. I think Dansby will have a big role to play in this, assisting and covering for the young guys.

The other thing on defense is how much pressure we can get. With Nolan's schemes, Buffalo's shaky O-Line and slow QBs, we should and need to be capable of pressuring the QB. The Bills are a decent rushing team, but without Jackson I don't think they can move the ball consistently on the ground. If we confuse them, take away their timing, with their new schemes and lack of physical talent at QB, only good things can happen.

Oh, please overlook us fish fans. Please do. Just like last year. We're better then last year. You will see.

Thinking you're going to win without out an OL, DL, or QB is not very intelligent either.
We won games with no OL last year. In fact we beat you with the biggest patchwork line you could put together. We beat you 31-14 with 3 of our starters on the line out. We only had our starting LG and Center, and our line is better then last year. Hmmm, Our DL is just fine? Stroud is former Pro Bowler and people have said he is in the best shape of his career. Kyle Williams made the Pro Bowl last year as an alternate/ injury reserve and had 66 tackles and Dwan Edwards is a solid player. Trent Edwards has never been able to show case himself with Jauron as his coach, and now he finally can. (Hense the 70 yard bomb to Lee Evans against the Colts) Don't underestimate us pal.

We won games with no OL last year. In fact we beat you with the biggest patchwork line you could put together. We beat you 31-14 with 3 of our starters on the line out. We only had our starting LG and Center, and our line is better then last year. Hmmm, Our DL is just fine? Stroud is former Pro Bowler and people have said he is in the best shape of his career. Kyle Williams made the Pro Bowl last year as an alternate/ injury reserve and had 66 tackles and Dwan Edwards is a solid player. Trent Edwards has never been able to show case himself with Jauron as his coach, and now he finally can. (Hense the 70 yard bomb to Lee Evans against the Colts) Don't underestimate us pal.

I'm not. I have a pretty good grasp of where you guys stand, and it'll be at the bottom of the league.

Oh, please overlook us fish fans. Please do. Just like last year. We're better then last year. You will see.
If we lose to you guys, id be furious with Sparano. There is no reason we shouldnt beat your ''team''. We are vastly superior in almost every conceivable way. If we lose itd be a blantant failure on Sparanos part.

Gotta love the friendly atmosphere :) I am not here to argue. Just to talk some football. I hate the Jets way more then you guys.

Gotta love the friendly atmosphere :) I am not here to argue. Just to talk some football. I hate the Jets way more then you guys.
Dont try and come here and open with some smack then pull the whole ''the enemy of my enemy'' crap. Everyone of you are the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom