Do we win on Sunday?

Do we win on Sunday?

• Yes

Votes: 56 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 106 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NE will not lose two division games in a row, let alone the second on their home field.

There is always a 1st time, and this Patriots team is far from the Patriots team we have seen in the past, but if Miami does manage to win, I agree this will be so tough and painful, that we will all feel like we actually played the game.

Personally I am hoping for the miracle if miracles, and hope we not only win, but win by so much, that we can all sit back from the beginning of the game to the end and actually enjoy a 2006 type route against them.

I kind of feel the same way with Miami. just don't **** up and they can pull out a win. lol Granted, the fins Defense has to play a bit better than usual. But if Miami can sustain long drives on offense. I think Miami can win.

I think Miami defense will be as healthy this week as they have been since week one, and if that is the case, I think Miami's defense can make thing tougher on Brady, then the NE defense will on Tannehill (as long as the Crappy O-line stops continuing forbid the Offense from succeeding).

If the defense doesn't blitz Brady 80% of the time we will lose.

I hope so but we've been burned too many times for me to trust them.
There is always a 1st time, and this Patriots team is far from the Patriots team we have seen in the past, but if Miami does manage to win, I agree this will be so tough and painful, that we will all feel like we actually played the game.

Personally I am hoping for the miracle if miracles, and hope we not only win, but win by so much, that we can all sit back from the beginning of the game to the end and actually enjoy a 2006 type route against them.

Going to need a fluke game in our favor in terms of turnovers IMO.

I hope so but we've been burned too many times for me to trust them.

I know how you feel, that's why losing to the Bills was even more critical for us then just losing a div game, now Miami is forced to do the impossible, but I have a feeling if they can try to (For the 1st time this year) be mistake free, keep the score close, they could pull this off.

I guess I am just hoping McKinnie at left (And Martin at Right) will finally give a supposed hurt Tannehill a bit more time, even if it's just a little more.

Even with a full on blitz, Brady ALWAYS finds someone open for the gain. I don't think our guys can cover they way they need to w/o getting a flag. Brady has a way like Marino, puts it right where only the receiver can get to it. It sux!
BUT, I think if we hit him often, very often, he will get shaken up. But that's on our D-line to do it. I'm not sure Wake is back to beast mode yet, and Dion has moments, but not consistantly.

Except for Grimes, and Patterson (when he's here) I don't trust our secondary to shut out these receivers.

The Patriots aren't scary...?

Well they beat the Saints pretty good.

If I knew the answer to this I would lay down $100K at a sport's book in Vegas. You beat Brady by pressuring him and not allowing him to stand in the pocket eating a sandwich while his receivers get open.

Sorry but I said no. I see more problems with the oline regarless if mack starts or not. Martin isn't all that great on the right side and he'd be playing there for the first time this year. I also see us losing the turnover battle again. Hope I'm wrong but is not looking good for us.

Ozzy rules!!

not unless mckinnie rights the ship...don't trust the defense to stop em don't think we can make enough plays in the passing game given the protection...

i don't see it

We were supposed to lose to the Colts and Falcons and beat the Ravens and Bills. None of that happened. We are supposed to lose to the Patriots. We will win this one. I could give a s#$t about the Saints game.

I really don't trust our coaching staff to get us ready for this game. I trust the in game play calling even less.

Back
Top Bottom