Do we win on Sunday?

Do we win on Sunday?

• Yes

Votes: 56 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 106 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are really overestimating Brady's so called "decline" it has less to do with him than it does with the competition he's faced, his three worst performances this year have been both Jets games and against the Bengals, both great defenses; watch his numbers surge once he plays lesser defenses.

People are really underestimating the Patriots defense, they've been able to play much better than I expected, and don't be surprised if their pass rush comes up big against the Dolphins.

I see the Patriots, coming off of a tough loss, running away with this game easily. Tannehill will be under constant pressure, early Patriots' scores will force Miami to throw the ball more thereby exacerbating their QB protection problems. Patriots 34 Dolphins 13

He's also thrid in attempts. Typically the more your attempt the more your completion percentage will drop. With that being said he does only have a 75 QBR this year. Im pretty shocked to see that. Tannehill also has thrown 1 more TD pass but two more INT's than Brady.

With that being said though, I still think we get our butts handed to us Sunday.

Tom Brady ranks 31 out of 32 in completion percentage...

Not only I predict we are losing this one, I also predict it will get ugly.....I say we lose by at least 5 touchdowns.

The Patriots aren't that good. Trouble is we are probably a lot worse.

Tom Brady ranks 31 out of 32 in completion percentage...

NO WAY!!! That's impossible, Tom Brady is infallible, he is superhuman, he can never be behind anyone....Tom Brady makes superstars, superstars don't make Tom Brady. The greatest QB ever to walk this earth.

its obvious that this is the weakest pats team in years, and the majority of us are convinced we are still getting pasted. sad

No. However, for what its worth, I think we go on and beat Cincy and maybe even go on a little bit of a winning streak.

Brady scares me, but not the whole Pat's team. We have a chance in this one. I choose a W for the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom