Do we win on Sunday?

• Yes

Votes: 56 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 106 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I'm betting on the Patriots.

If the Dolphins do win it would be like buying a victory for $20.

Not a bad deal.

I'll be rooting for the Dolphins as always regardless of bet.

We'll need to take a lot of chances, play Jordan the entire game, maybe see what the rookie CBs can do and get real creative on offense. I haven't seen anything creative out of this offense at all this season and Philbin seems pretty set in his approach so I'm not too optimistic.

On top of that how much time will they have to gameplan while they are trying to fix the o-line.

No, I'm betting on the Patriots.

If the Dolphins do win it would be like buying a victory for $20.

Not a bad deal.

I'll be rooting for the Dolphins as always regardless of bet.

Interesting way to look at it. You win either way.

this game is do or die for us, the whole season is on the line in this one. we win we battle on, we lose then everything we did to assemble this team was an epic fail. I just have to believe we're gonna win this one

All I'll say is I'm feeling very confident having Tom Brady starting for my fantasy team this weekend.

Another loss coming Sunday, NE will be up for this one, I for one will be watching old Dolphins video's from a time when we really had a team.

Would be surprised if this is even close. Sorry, all confidence is lost in this group of guys right now.

Can't beat buffalo at home, sure as he'll not beating the patriots on the road.

3-5 a week from today. Wish it wasn't the case, but that's the likely outcome unfortunately.

Yes!!

My glass is always half full. I am the positive dude.

glasshalffull-1.jpg

I have no expectations.... I want to see great qb play from th and dion Jordan play the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom