Do we win on Sunday?

Do we win on Sunday?

• Yes

Votes: 56 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 106 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can't in good conscience vote for a phins win this weekend. BUT, I hope they find a way to pull it off.

any of what we saw last week, and we dont stand much of a chance I don't think.

I really don't trust our coaching staff to get us ready for this game. I trust the in game play calling even less.

+1

If I were the owner, I'd have a meeting with the coaching staff:

Ross: "Fellas, we all know that Brady and New England are slipping. I know we have the talent to beat them in their own stadium, so that's what I expect you to do."

Philbin: "Yes sir. I've got a great group of hard-working guys, and I believe in them. We'll get this thing turned around pronto."
Sherman: "No problem, Boss. I'll razzle-dazzle them with my playcalling. We'll run on pass plays, and pass on run plays... they'll never expect that!"
Coyle: "I've got a new plan. I'm going to rush 9 and leave the safeties deep, since the odds are against Brady completing a pass in the middle of the field."

Ross: "You idiots! I swear I'd be better off with the Three Stooges! Listen up, morons... if you value your jobs, then you WILL win this game. If you don't, Security has been ordered to make sure that you will NOT be on the plane home, and if I have to, I'll replace you all with a bag of Fritos and Zippy The Wonder Dog!"

I think we are about to hit rock bottom this week. The Patriots haven't lost at home in October since 2005. That's insane.

And the team I watched on this past Sunday is not the team that's going to break that streak.

Hope I'm

Cant believe in this team - never again will I let the Dolphins fool me into thinking they're better than they really are. They're mediocre and won't beat a superior Pats team.

I cant say anything but we never fail to dissappoint

I can say play a clean game

I can say control the clock

I can say win the turnover battle

but for some reason it just does not happen for us

I am still pulling out my hair (I am bald) because we beat MR and AL and lost to Thad Lewis.

We have two rookie qbs in our division the number 3 pick in the draft and the 8 in last year draft and cant do anything consistintly

For every bit of success we had this season we have had equal or greater failures.

I dont know.............

It depends on what you call a win. If a win is that they actually get off the bus.... then yes our like our chances. But if you are meaning that we actually win the game.... lol :broken:

If we can't beat the bill in our house with them walking around :crutch: I really don't see us winning.

If the OL doesn't get better and soon Ryan will be :rip: by the end of the season. :imho:

Personally I would start the game off with a :nutkick: to Brady on the first play of the game.

If the Dolphins don't turn the ball over and the Defense actually shows up and plays a complete game them the Dolphins will win. We haven't seen a complete game from the Dolphins defense yet this year but hoping we finally see one this week.

The Dolphins backs are against the wall, you can't lose 4 games in a row. I don't care what team you are playing against. Fact is the Dolphins are playing against a team that has plenty of weaknesses as well. I don't care what happened 8 years ago or even what happened last year. Time for Joe to have his team ready and get things back on track.

Just take it one step at a time. As well as just hope that they do!

Cant believe in this team - never again will I let the Dolphins fool me into thinking they're better than they really are. They're mediocre and won't beat a superior Pats team.

so you are essentially saying the colts are below mediocre, since Miami beat them. or are we going to get the excuse that the sun shines on a dogs ass once in a while?

Back
Top Bottom