do you consider NE AS BIG a rival as buffalo or NY? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do you consider NE AS BIG a rival as buffalo or NY?

I cant see a dolphin fan hating anyone more than the next SB champs, the Bills

The funny thing is although I hate all of those teams, their fans hate us alot more. If you ask a Jets, Pats, or Bills fans which team they hate the most they'll all say the Dolphins. The bottom line is the Dolphins are the best in the division and all of their fans know it. Whether they acknowledge it or not.

Since the bottom line is always wins v losses. For me, all of them are equal. Whether its the Bills or the Jets or the Pats, those wins are all equally important. However, as for the fans of those teams; I don't think I've EVER seen a post from a Jets fan that was anything but inflammatory. So they are probably the fans with the least (evidenced) intelligence.

Originally posted by feelnoway
Since the bottom line is always wins v losses. For me, all of them are equal. Whether its the Bills or the Jets or the Pats, those wins are all equally important. However, as for the fans of those teams; I don't think I've EVER seen a post from a Jets fan that was anything but inflammatory. So they are probably the fans with the least (evidenced) intelligence.

Totally agree, I'm a Bills fan and have personally witnessed the Jets fans' "intelligence"

I despise all three and the fans of all three are among the most obnoxioius in sports.

Furthermore, the snow plow caper and losing our last game in the Orange Bowl burns in the minds of all Dolphins fans.

There has been alot said about my Pats.

Here is a site which will make you loath us.

http://www.nflfans.com/patriotstalk/forum.php?az=show_threads&forum=100

We hate the Jets ALOT more then the Dolphins. The Jets are like a the little brother that tries as hard as they can to be like us.

We like the Bills cause we like Bledsoe. I wanted to see the Bills do well because I felt bad for them and wanted Beldsoe to have a good career because he is such a standup guy.

Dolphins are funny. They are the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Pats. Ultra-talented and underachievers. Pats have low talent and are overachievers. I like Ricky so you guys are hard to hate. I am more in awe of you guys and the talent you teams posseses and how you guys find new and exciting ways to blow games. (Give the Ball to Ricky for Petes Sake!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by finsfan4life
The funny thing is although I hate all of those teams, their fans hate us alot more. If you ask a Jets, Pats, or Bills fans which team they hate the most they'll all say the Dolphins. The bottom line is the Dolphins are the best in the division and all of their fans know it. Whether they acknowledge it or not.

"The bottom line the fins are the best team in the Div."

:lol: :lol: :lol: as long as its 85f and thay are playing at Home.
but ,come end of year in the cold ,the fins allways choke.

Originally posted by bledsoetomoulds
than the next SB champs, the Bills

:lol: :lol: This is typical .....:rolleyes: Would you like to make a wager on this idiotic statement - bledsoe (can't find) moulds - ??? :eek: :spit: :m83: Marino1983

Originally posted by donshula

:lol: :lol: :lol: as long as its 85f and thay are playing at Home.
but ,come end of year in the cold ,the fins allways choke.

Just keep thinking that way Patsie fan :spit: !!!! That sorta explains why your patsies had such a wonderful won/loss record after the s-b .....:lol: Marino1983

Originally posted by Miamian
I despise all three and the fans of all three are among the most obnoxioius in sports.

without question, the most obnoxious fans in sports are raider fans...overrated, too. makes me want to :barf: when some member of the media implies they are the best in sports. they are fairweather fans, plain and simple. the stadium is empty when they are losing, and the fans NEVER call in to radio shows after a loss(though they are wall to wall predicting 45-0 win prior to game:rolleyes: ).

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

without question, the most obnoxious fans in sports are raider fans...overrated, too. makes me want to :barf: when some member of the media implies they are the best in sports. they are fairweather fans, plain and simple. the stadium is empty when they are losing, and the fans NEVER call in to radio shows after a loss(though they are wall to wall predicting 45-0 win prior to game:rolleyes: ).
I have disagree and believe me I despise the Raiders also, perhaps not as much since they don't make a habit of pounding us the way they once did. Just to demonstrate, the two games I attended last season were against the Jets and Raiders and the fans of both were at the respective games. Trust me, the Jets' fans were much, much more obnoxious. In fact, we were sitting among Raider fans and there were vociferous, but they only in support of their team.

In fact, I believe that the Jets' fans used their big mouths more to hurl insults at the Dolphins and us fans than in support of their team. This could also stem from the fact that the game against the Raiders was much more competitive, but I remember in games when we've beaten the Raiders much more soundly their fans didn't nearly reach the level of derision as the Jets' fans regularly do.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

I have disagree and believe me I despise the Raiders also, perhaps not as much since they don't make a habit of pounding us the way they once did. Just to demonstrate, the two games I attended last season were against the Jets and Raiders and the fans of both were at the respective games. Trust me, the Jets' fans were much, much more obnoxious. In fact, we were sitting among Raider fans and there were vociferous, but they only in support of their team.

In fact, I believe that the Jets' fans used their big mouths more to hurl insults at the Dolphins and us fans than in support of their team. This could also stem from the fact that the game against the Raiders was much more competitive, but I remember in games when we've beaten the Raiders much more soundly their fans didn't nearly reach the level of derision as the Jets' fans regularly do.

Originally posted by Marino1983

Just keep thinking that way Patsie fan :spit: !!!! That sorta explains why your patsies had such a wonderful won/loss record after the s-b .....:lol: Marino1983

At least we made it :D :D

Back
Top Bottom