do you consider NE AS BIG a rival as buffalo or NY? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do you consider NE AS BIG a rival as buffalo or NY?

i've never really had problems with NE fans, we don't have too many on the west coast. but jets fans and barffalo fans just make my teeth itch. every year its the same old crap, "we're going to the superbowl!" the loudest and most obnoxious guy at the sports bar i go to was a buffalo fan!:yell: :rolleyes: :tongue:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

So did the Fins, so what exactly does that prove.

You guys went a LONG time ago and against pushover teams ;)

I cant argue. I am one of those realistic Pats fans.

I am all for saying you guys are just about better then us in every area. Dolphins are much more talented now and have a better history.

I have much more respect for you guys then the superiority-complex Jets fans.

However I Dolphin fans arn't nearly as respectful as Bills fan in out division :eek:

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

You guys went a LONG time ago and against pushover teams ;)

I cant argue. I am one of those realistic Pats fans.

I am all for saying you guys are just about better then us in every area. Dolphins are much more talented now and have a better history.

I have much more respect for you guys then the superiority-complex Jets fans.

However I Dolphin fans arn't nearly as respectful as Bills fan in out division :eek:

The 5 times we've been to the SB has not been over push over team...SF defintely wasn't a push over..nor were..the Skins and Cowboys whom we beat..Those were great games and great teams..But it's is time to get back..it's been since what 83 or 85 since we've gone...and too long since we've won.

I personally HATE the jets more than anything... i dont like Buffalo more than i use to because they beat us TWICE last year.. so i think the JETS and BILLS are worst than the Pats.

:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

Originally posted by finsfan4life
The funny thing is although I hate all of those teams, their fans hate us alot more. If you ask a Jets, Pats, or Bills fans which team they hate the most they'll all say the Dolphins. The bottom line is the Dolphins are the best in the division and all of their fans know it. Whether they acknowledge it or not.

Does this kind of help your statement Finsfan4life...

taken from Pats fan message board...Subject: afce predictions
1.Pats 2. Fins 3. Bills 4. Jets....One posters response was:

"Post No. #5678, "RE: my prediction on the afc east standings this year"
In response to Post #0 in this thread:

we have weaknesses at RB and O-line (what else is new!!??) Other than that I agree with your assessment. I expect the passing game to be strong, and the defense improved ...the question marks are at o-line and rb.

I think (as much as I hate to say this because I friggin hate them)....the doofins are the team to beat right now........by signing Griese, I see them improving their passing game.....I think that he is better overall than fiedler...........

But answer me this,..............how are the doofins able to sign all these guys for big dough and still stay within cap guidelines???

(you have fiedler at 5m per year for the next 4 yrs.........now getting griese...you'll have to easily match that for him...I just don't see how they do it......"
:lol:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Does this kind of help your statement Finsfan4life...

taken from Pats fan message board...Subject: afce predictions
1.Pats 2. Fins 3. Bills 4. Jets....One posters response was:

"Post No. #5678, "RE: my prediction on the afc east standings this year"
In response to Post #0 in this thread:

we have weaknesses at RB and O-line (what else is new!!??) Other than that I agree with your assessment. I expect the passing game to be strong, and the defense improved ...the question marks are at o-line and rb.

I think (as much as I hate to say this because I friggin hate them)....the doofins are the team to beat right now........by signing Griese, I see them improving their passing game.....I think that he is better overall than fiedler...........

But answer me this,..............how are the doofins able to sign all these guys for big dough and still stay within cap guidelines???

(you have fiedler at 5m per year for the next 4 yrs.........now getting griese...you'll have to easily match that for him...I just don't see how they do it......"
:lol:

We made bets and my bet was you guys secretly have a 100 million $ cap limit :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom