do you feel wanny will have a fair QB competition? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do you feel wanny will have a fair QB competition?

Originally posted by bryan allen
Wanny STILL has all the power, J will be under center opening day. His history with QBs in general and this one in particular and the way he saved Js a$$ and kept him on the roster indicate to me that j is here to start. The only thing that has changed in the management of this franchise is that Rick got GM. I believe wanny will do anything remotely within reason to spite wayne and rick including start J regardless of what happens in the pre season.

good point wanny did talk jay into comming back so you have to wonder what wanny promised him

Wanny may not be the brightest bulb in the track lighting, but I think he has more of an instinct for self-preservation than to start Jay simply out of a desire to spite Wayne and Rick. He knows darn well his job (not to mention his future credibility and hireability) is on the line.

Has anyone considered this: Wanny bringing Fiedler back may not say as much about how Wanny feels about Fiedler as how he feels about Rosenfels? Just a thought.

And to the poster who asked how our offense will change with the transition from Turner to Collier: I get the feeling our basic offensive strategy and game plan will stay the same, but different portions of it will be emphasized from week to week based on the strengths and weaknesses of our opponent. In other words, we won't be reading from the same script every week. That's a good thing.

Has anyone considered this: Wanny bringing Fiedler back may not say as much about how Wanny feels about Fiedler as how he feels about Rosenfels? Just a thought

have they even given Rosenfels a chance to show what he can do

Originally posted by Jimmy James
Has Rosenfels shown that he deserves such a chance?

thats my point they haven't given him a chance to show if he can do anything and i dought he will get much chance this offseason either

One thing about TC is that, as fans, we only get to see the games. Yeah, there is the 2 a days but we don't usually see everthing that is going on and how these guys may or may not be doing. We don't have privy to the meetings and the walk-thrus and the other parts of the game that the coaches do....DW and staff are there with the guys 24-7 to see how they are doing. When the decision is made, I think that we will only have had the benefit of less than 2 games of play from each of these guys....I am an AJ guy. I think he will be the QB for us next year......JF has had his time in the sun and doesn't have a tan to show for it (IMHO). But there are 4-5 spring camps, conditioning, and the preseason to go....DW needs to win now, so he will be less likely to with status quo, if AJ shows any promise at all.....

Originally posted by ltfinfan
thats my point they haven't given him a chance to show if he can do anything and i dought he will get much chance this offseason either

The NFL isn't like the youth soccer league I was in where I played almost half the game even though I sucked because that was the rule -- everybody plays.

If Sage wants to get the shot, he has to show the coaches something. I agree with the good Dr. who suggests that Jay being back is about Sage not showing that to the team.

Back
Top Bottom