Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now?

Just do whatever you can to get in position to draft Tua in 2020 or Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

Once the team does that it will have hope to win. Until then I’m just enjoying football not expecting anything.
Trevor Lawrence is the real deal, athleticism, poise, a big arm, precise throws. We could only be so lucky.

We have switched head coaches, coordinators, linemen, receivers, running backs, tight ends, etc . . . . Results are the ****ing same . . . Its time to get rid of the one constant that has remained . . . . I am sorry if that is not an understandable concept.
Who’s that? Rizzi, Wake, Jones, Denney, the Asian guy on the sideline?

QBs that I would take over Tannehill right now: Brady, Darnold, Roethlisberger, Mayfield, Luck, Watson, Mahomes, Rivers, Carr, Wentz, Smith, Prescott, Rodgers, Cousins, Trubisky, Ryan, Brees, Newton, Wilson, Garrapolo, Rosen, Goff. I would be torn between Tannehill and: Marriota, Allen, Flacco, Dalton, Stafford. 22 definite for me. 27 maybe

Prescot no, alex smith no, trubisky no, darnold no, Mayfield no, Carr no, garrapolo no, marriota hell no, Flacco no, allen no, rosen no....just such a lack of football IQ it's amazing.

You've got garbage like trubisky darnold prescott and carr over Stafford.

Prescot no, alex smith no, trubisky no, darnold no, Mayfield no, Carr no, garrapolo no, marriota hell no, Flacco no, allen no, rosen no....just such a lack of football IQ it's amazing.

Good for you. It's my viewpoint of who I would trade Tannehill for right now. But thanks for the personal insult along the way as well.

Good for you. It's my viewpoint of who I would trade Tannehill for right now. But thanks for the personal insult along the way as well.

I understand a lot of your list. I just don’t see a lot of them as a definitive upgrade. Case in point; I saw Dalton throw a TD pass yesterday to AJ Green that would absolutely have been a pick to any current Miami WR. And I saw Jameis Winston throw passes that many in this thread would STILL be screaming about if Tannehill did it. Grass isn’t always greener. I get it if it’s a rookie or an obvious upgrade.

Starting to look like we won't have to make that decision. I'm not sure Tannehill is coming back from this anytime soon, and if he doesn't, we can't justify bringing him back at $26 million.

Might as well sign Bridgewater and get to scouting. I don't care if this class sucks. Target next year's class then. This is exhausting. We deserve real quarterback play, and I mean for more than a half season's worth of games.

Hey R, I would say hahahaha, but you might think I was laughing at you. But I'm not.

I guarantee they will bring him back, for "them" not to bring Tannehill back, means "they" have to admit that "they" were wrong in not drafting a QB this year. That's why Mr Gase had such a hissyfit when asked about RT17's injury, the reality set in, his D was hopeless and the guy who he pinned his success on was now down for the count.

Mr Gase has made a point of saying that you don't need "Stars" to win, and has acted in accordance with this. From a psychological standpoint, I don't think he will be able to let RT17 go, to do so he would have to admit he was wrong, not to have drafted Rosen or someone else. The only hitch in my theory is if he can lay the blame for letting RT17 go at the feet of management, you know the old too big a a cap hit, it's just business etc. Under those conditions I can see Mr Gase cutting RT17 loose, but if he has to own it, no matter what happens to the team, he will keep RT17.

Oh and by the way, last year I posited that jay ajayi would win a super bowl before RT17 or Mr. Gase, someone told me it would never happen, and now I posit that A. Suh will win a Superbowl before RT17 or Mr. Gase.

The Ever Cynical When It Comes To The Phins Organization VIPER

PS I guarantee in Mr. Gases mind we deserve nothing.

Last edited:
I understand a lot of your list. I just don’t see a lot of them as a definitive upgrade. Case in point; I saw Dalton throw a TD pass yesterday to AJ Green that would absolutely have been a pick to any current Miami WR. And I saw Jameis Winston throw passes that many in this thread would STILL be screaming about if Tannehill did it. Grass isn’t always greener. I get it if it’s a rookie or an obvious upgrade.
Did I list Dalton under my definites? I shouldn't have. He should have been under maybe. Winston would only be for the financial savings. He is owed nothing more after this year. I wouldn't put him on the field and would just let him leave as a FA. Tannehill costs me more money.

When I saw that he wouldn’t take Baker or Rosen over Tammy I stopped reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clearly you are blind Tammy fan.

Don't make it personal guys or your posts will be deleted. Go after the thread topic not your fellow posters.

It's funny how when Miami is winning, everyone only talks about the 10-3 record in the last 13 games he's started. And then when the team is losing, people bring up his points per game. lol

With the QB's we have, Tannehill gives us the best chance to win. That is pretty obvious. Could Miami find a better QB? Sure. This year, nope.

Back
Top Bottom