Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Get Why This Team Needs Tannehill Now?

Oh, that's a valid argument. Lets tack on 18 years of dolphins games to Tannehill. Instead of hootin and hollerin, how about come up with a solution. Not sure, "ZOMG WE ARE SO AVERAGE LETS GET RID OF TANNEHILL". Who we gonna start at qb, the water boy? And hey, at least we aren't the Browns. Who are 3-20935824 the last few years.

Oh, that's a valid argument. Lets tack on 18 years of dolphins games to Tannehill. Instead of hootin and hollerin, how about come up with a solution. Not sure, "ZOMG WE ARE SO AVERAGE LETS GET RID OF TANNEHILL". Who we gonna start at qb, the water boy? And hey, at least we aren't the Browns. Who are 3-20935824 the last few years.
82 games / 40-42 / .488
wanna lead us in hootin n hollerin?? for the rec, we’re fans .. we can’t forge solutions.

Funny.

By the way, I looked at your profile posts. Here, have a theme song:

Not sure I understand? You looked at my post history and then posted some song at 330am to stick up for the fact that you basically condone mediocre dolphin football?

Not sure I understand? You looked at my post history and then posted some song at 330am to stick up for the fact that you basically condone mediocre dolphin football?

90% of your posts are centered on telling everyone how awful Tannehill is. The song is called “Obsession.” You’re welcome.

And yes, I’m an insomniac.

Back
Top Bottom