Do you see it now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you see it now?

The Beatles

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As most of you know, I’m a Bills fan.

And back when you were 1-7 (or something like that), I told many of you that you have a good roster and the right coach.

Many of you bashed me.

Do you believe me now? I hope so.

Flores is a good coach and you have a good roster. Need a few more pieces to be a Super Bowl contender but you’re NOT far away at all.

Five game winning streak is pretty damn sexy!

And back when you were 1-7 (or something like that), I told many of you that you have a good roster and the right coach.

Many of you bashed me.

Flores is a good coach and you have a good roster. Need a few more pieces to be a Super Bowl contender but you’re NOT far away at all.

Ugghhh...Thank you;

Right now finishing with a winning record is the first key. Making the playoffs is next and from their we can think about an SB appearance.

Oh and finally beating the Bills would be nice too.

Many of you bashed me.

Impressive post, now beat the damn Patriots!!

Many of you bashed me.

No. I see the easiest schedule we’ve maybe ever had and doing just enough to beat bad teams with crappier QBs than us. I see another 3-5 years wasted like what happened with Tannehill because we laughably think Tua is a franchise QB.

No. I see the easiest schedule we’ve maybe ever had and doing just enough to beat bad teams with crappier QBs than us. I see another 3-5 years wasted like what happened with Tannehill because we laughably think Tua is a franchise QB.
You can’t be serious?

Many of you bashed me.

No, your shtick is "a good team if not for the QB" Just passive aggressive bull$hit!

Well we have a QB who is performing as well as yours.. and it's funny that you disappeared when Buffalo hit their "speedbump"

Many of you bashed me.

Thank you for supporting the site, as all Bills fans are welcome to do. I wish they would do so quietly though.

Baltimore is not easy and Carolina had the number 1 pass def.. I’ll give you the jets and giants ….lol

I'm surprised you can see anything up there in the independent republic of Seattle.. as most everyone's views are clouded by the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom