Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey?

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I haven't taken mine out of our closet since he went AWOL...I thought about burning it. Now he *might* be coming back? Should I trash it or not?

keep it.. for the time being.

I've got mine in my draw... gna stay there for a bit.

yeah i have 3 (w,a,o) 2 of them got really marked up when i got trashed the night he quit. I burnt his starting lineup figure and some football cards i had.

I'm holding out in case we draft Benson and he takes #34....

Then I'll just cover the name. :lol:

the 3rd I only marked a little joint on the sleeves in the doplhins mouth with a little trail of smoke coming out. I've still sported that one every now and then.

I have mine, I wear it while sitting by my little fireplace on the deck at night while having a little toke!!!

orange replica and aqua authentic...wore the authentic one yesterday

Never bought one. I came soooooooooooooooo close to buying one. I'm glad I didn't.

ether79 said:
yeah i have 3 (w,a,o) 2 of them got really marked up when i got trashed the night he quit. I burnt his starting lineup figure and some football cards i had.

I have one of those figures too... I guess I could whiteout the name.

Unfortunately I also have a football signed by him that my wife got me as a valentines day gift in 03. Because of that I can get rid of it.

Still have it and will keep it wether he comes back or not.

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
I have one of those figures too... I guess I could whiteout the name.

Unfortunately I also have a football signed by him that my wife got me as a valentines day gift in 03. Because of that I can get rid of it.
Ouch the signed football..... Yeah I had to release some drunken aggresion on something that figure was all I had:fire:

it's like a throwback...

griese, csonka, marino, williams... err, maybe not!

I have 2...one orange and one aqua...

My family got them for me a year or 2 ago...I actually still wear them when i play bball or something...

Still a jersey...im not gonna trash it just cause he quit...i just wont root for him

Doktor Ivel said:
I will purchase a Large Ricky Williams Jersey from any of you!

Just curious, but why?

I have an authentic one if your interested at all.

Back
Top Bottom