Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey?

Jimi said:
Just curious, but why?

I have an authentic one if your interested at all.
i like NFL jerseys, and I like fins jerseys, and I dont have a Ricky one.....yea i'd rather have a Lammar Gordon, or whoever we draft, but its still a jersey to me.

I still have mine, but I wrote Quiter on a big piece of tape and put it over his name. I've woren it a few times. People seem to like it

Doktor Ivel said:
i like NFL jerseys, and I like fins jerseys, and I dont have a Ricky one.....yea i'd rather have a Lammar Gordon, or whoever we draft, but its still a jersey to me.

U interested in an authentic at all?

Doktor Ivel said:

I might wear mine again just because its a Phins jersey. I don't know if I could, though, after everyone I know has heard me curse his name...

The week following his departure, I saw a guy wearing a Saints RW jersey... I almost strangled him. :lol:

Still have my orange jersey, it has some burns on it though from when I left it in the drier too long. I guess until I snap out of denial (when I know for a fact he'll never return) I might throw it out or just take the name off, it's sewn on.

i got one in aqua, wore it once or twice after he quit, i did spend 60 bucks on it damnit!!!:fire: :fire: :fire: :yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :fire:

yeah im prolly just gonna keep my jersey..he got me to like the dolphins ever since i watched him run in the pro bowl after his 1800 yard year

<---after some small alterations...it is now retired......till the season starts

I gave mine to a buddy. He sewed marijuana leaves on the sleeves and wears it to concerts.

I replaced it with a Jason Taylor jersey.

Canadian_FinFan said:
I gave mine to a buddy. He sewed marijuana leaves on the sleeves and wears it to concerts.

I replaced it with a Jason Taylor jersey.

you win ! :wink: you guy's should keep them, they'll make one of your kids a bunch of dough someday

I think im the smartest person here well everyone went out and bought ricky williams jerseys before he reitred i bought a junior seau jersey and at least i know he will be around for one more season

Canadian Fin fan where are you from in canada? im from hamilton by toronto

Back
Top Bottom