Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey?

The only Dolphins jersey I have is a Ricky Williams jersey that my mom got this christmas (it is not easy getting jerseys in mexico, they might send us the ones that no one likes, kind of like they send us the games that no one likes) and since it is the only one i got, i use it

that early sunday morning back in aug hearing that he quit was one of the best days of my football watching life!!!!

i thought it was a joke at first but then i saw it on all the websites and the radio in west palm and it was true....

u guys dont want or need him back, it would be a big cancer for the team...

I wear my aqua #34 when I go to the gym most of the time. It inspires me whenever I feel like quitting for the night. :p

i remember seeing the huge ricky bobble head for $500 or so, i wonder what people did with that???? :lol:

Mine is still hanging in the closet have not even looked at it since that day he gave up!!!

Mine is in the drawer, exactly where it was when I washed it 2 weeks before training camp last year. Hasn't moved and don't plan to at the moment.

I have 2

I took a dump on one and covered it up with the other:roflmao: :fire:
He's not coming back !!!

It was oversized, so I donated to a clothes drive.

Back
Top Bottom