Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you still have your Ricky Williams jersey?

byroan said:
Never bought one. I came soooooooooooooooo close to buying one. I'm glad I didn't.

Same here, was going to buy one a week before he went AWOL, but they didn't have my size...talk about luck.

Booftard said:
I wear my aqua #34 when I go to the gym most of the time. It inspires me whenever I feel like quitting for the night. :p

HAHA thats a good idea.....:roflmao:at least it is good for something....:roflmao:

Boone said:
I haven't taken mine out of our closet since he went AWOL...I thought about burning it. Now he *might* be coming back? Should I trash it or not?

Nope sold my authentic and replica on ebay. Got about 75$ for the lot...not too shabby. BTW your sig rocks how can i get that with Marino's name instead of Boone? Just for my comp i wont use it as a sig. Thanks!

I never bought a Ricky jersey because I never really liked his personality. I have a JT and a Zach jersey because these are guys who are great players ,and stand up guys off the field. I was a sporting goods store in Denver and I saw a Ricky jersey that was $85 on sale for $40...I wouldn't buy it for $5. :yell:

i bought in on the ricky thing..orange aqua, navy and 2 whites.. plus his #11 authenic from texas and a black gold and white from the saints...?????what???????/

I donated mine to the Salvation Army the day after he quit. Even if he returns to the team, I wouldn't want it back.

Back
Top Bottom