Does anyone think Roth was a waste of pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone think Roth was a waste of pick

No way was the pick a waste. We all saw what happened last year with some injuries and no depth on the d line. The more solid players we have there, the better. And getting 1st round talent in the 2nd is never a bad thing.

Well there is your answer. There might have been some offensive guys available but Roth surely is not a bad choice.

i think we need a jerk on this team. someone to fire up the rest of the team. maybe he'll get into a scuffle, the other guys stick up for him and feed off the energy

Nope!! Awesome pick. D is old and needs to get younger. Nick and HH must think we have the O-line guys on board to do the job. I will take their word on that!!

Roth was a steal/ He could have gone in the 1st round.

There was 2 or 3 posters that hated the draft and felt Roth was a wasted pick because we didn't get a QB or OL early enough. They felt we had enough DEs, but didn't realize the age of the DL. I think the thread was deleted because it got personal with the attacks.

Funny I don't see any of them now?

MelbournePhin said:
im sure your question will be answered when you see brady on the ground writhing in pain :) (i hope)

I just want Brady to look like Manning during that one game against the fins. He got hit by taylor and his mouth was all bloody, and he looked like he was about to cry.

finz99 said:
I just want Brady to look like Manning during that one game against the fins. He got hit by taylor and his mouth was all bloody, and he looked like he was about to cry.

it was classic. now, if we could only get brady...

Roth........

ROTH HAD A GREAT SENIOR BOWL AND ATE KHALIF BARNES FOR LUNCH....HE'S VERSATILE AND INTENSE AND WILL BE AN EXCELENT PLAYER

Back
Top Bottom