Does anyone think Roth was a waste of pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone think Roth was a waste of pick

Heck no! This is exactly what we need! More fire, and dtermination1 I think David Bowens will have more time to fall off of chairs and hurt himself, because he will be looking for a team to play for.

kingfin said:
I dont think so.I like the way this guy plays.Kevin Carter is old.So we can mix them up this year.I still wanted Nick Collins FS/CB at the 2nd round pick.I new we had alot of depth at DE.Saban throw a Curveball at me.

Yeah... cause nobody would be complain about a curveball on THIS board.

Honestly I don't see how you could even consider if he's a wasted pick or not. I mean, we haven't even had any rookie camps go on yet, so how would we know what he'll bring us? College to the NFl is a big step, and as u know, some guys can't take that leap. Now if he takes guys heads off in Training Camp, then I'm gunna jump on the Roth bandwagon. Until then, let the boys play!

dp790 said:
ROTH HAD A GREAT SENIOR BOWL AND ATE KHALIF BARNES FOR LUNCH....HE'S VERSATILE AND INTENSE AND WILL BE AN EXCELENT PLAYER

How could Roth have "ate Khalif Barnes for lunch" in the Senior Bowl? They were both on the North Team. :confused:

finz99 said:
I just want Brady to look like Manning during that one game against the fins. He got hit by taylor and his mouth was all bloody, and he looked like he was about to cry.

What game was that? any one got a pic?

MrClean said:
How could Roth have "ate Khalif Barnes for lunch" in the Senior Bowl? They were both on the North Team. :confused:

Local deli names its sandwiches after famous customers. The week of the Senior Bowl it named them after the players.
On Wednesday, Matt Roth ate "Kalif Barnes" for lunch. (Roast beef and pepperjack w/mayo, tomato, horsradish, onions, jalepenos, and hot mustard on toasted rye):lol:

Either that or the guy didnt know what he was talking about.

yankeehillbilly said:
Local deli names its sandwiches after famous customers. The week of the Senior Bowl it named them after the players.
On Wednesday, Matt Roth ate "Kalif Barnes" for lunch. (Roast beef and pepperjack w/mayo, tomato, horsradish, onions, jalepenos, and hot mustard on toasted rye):lol:

Either that or the guy didnt know what he was talking about.

or maybe he was talking about practices where the players ran drills against players of their own team

he wasnt a waste in thought he as a damn good pick. We needed to get younger on d and thats what Nick did.

no especially since carter & holiday are 2 year deals (and aging along with Taylor). He can learn from these guys and will be a solid player for us for years.

I don't think it was a "wasted" pick. with his intensity he should be pretty good. I will say i don't understand the pick. I'm not sure why we went D-lineman when there where other positions we needed help at the we could have addressed.

jbond said:
no especially since carter & holiday are 2 year deals (and aging along with Taylor). He can learn from these guys and will be a solid player for us for years.

Holliday has a 2 year deal.

Carter has a 5 year deal.

Back
Top Bottom