Does Philbin still have any supporters after today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Philbin still have any supporters after today?

Do you still support Philbin?

• Yes

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 134 93.1%

• Total voters

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Was today's loss to the previously winless Chiefs at home a turning point in terms of support of Philbin among the Philbinites on this forum?

I know today was a turning point on Tannehill for me. Looking to see if Philbin supporters have changed their stance on Philbin as well based on the results of this game and the performance of the team.

LMAO !!
That Bugs Bunny would be awesome on the stadium jumbotron...

It was a poor performance by the D and play calling was sub par and Philbin and his receivers coach are a huge liability. The OL is run blocking ok but we're not calling run plays. The D putting the O in a 10 pt hole every game is on Coyle. Alex smith 10 yard run lol and we pass on 2nd and 1. The team is just poorly coached all around. We should have cleaned house after the Martin fiasco. Philbin had done nothing to earn another season.

No and neither does tannefail, though both will. They are losers. Both of them

Here's what I think:

Coaching is the biggest reason this team is 1-2, not any individual player (including QB). Voted no.

I'm still not quite at the point where I'm rooting for a loss to get him fired, but I'm tempted now.

What did it for me? I finally put my finger on it: this team sucks at game-planning under Joe Philbin. Your plan for dealing with third down passes to backs and tight ends is to put Vernon and Wake on them? Your plan for winning a 1 score game when your average yards per rush is higher than your average yards per throw is to KEEP THROWING THE BALL? Even though you can't pass protect?

No boots, no rollouts, no seam attacks? Nothing? Just another screen that loses 8 yards followed by slow-developing routes when the right side of your OL is getting manhandled in pass pro? Come on.

This is a trick question! Because I want to answer no he has no supporters after today, but the realist in me knows Failbin has many supporters!

LMAO !!
That Bugs Bunny would be awesome on the stadium jumbotron...

yay1-1.gif

Is Ross ready to surrender?

Has he ever had supporters after last year?

I was clinging like a fanboy. I had (key word in past tense) optimism. Heard the change he made to be more approachable, blahblah blah. I no longer care about the long-haul recovery, start with Ross, Philbin and begin the shake down of rebuilding.

I haven't seen poll results this unanimous on FH, well, ever. Seems like Philbin has finally lost the fanbase... which probably means he has lost the players as well.

Back
Top Bottom