Does Philbin still have any supporters after today? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Philbin still have any supporters after today?

Do you still support Philbin?

• Yes

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 134 93.1%

• Total voters
Philbin still has my support as it's only the third week of the season. Extremely disappointed over the loss to KC yes, but I see no reason not to support him until the season is over. Hopefully he and Tannehill turn it around, I'm not making excuses there have been mistakes the past three weeks by a lot of people, if things don't improve significantly by the end of the season then yes it would make sense to replace him.

Allow me to restate something I wrote last month:

"After last year's circus culminated by us losing both of our last two games and missing the playoffs, I honestly can't understand how Joe is still our coach..."

And again, here's something from back on January 3rd:

"...I'll never believe the people we put on the field the last two games are worse players than the teams which beat us. And to me that means we were out-prepared and out-coached. At the most critical time of the season, they failed... "

So basically, I'm not surprised we're 1-2. We asked for it.

There is probably one old mentally challenged Green Bay Packer fan somewhere who lounges around the house in his Depends and roots for Philbin because, "He was a Packer!" To the rest of the modern free thinking world Philbin has no supporters left. I for one have seen enough. I don't know who the answer is, but I know for sure who it is not.

Maybe we should see what philbin could do with a real qb. These are the types of excuses we use for tannehill.....

I am not a Philbin fan. However, Lazor is in complete control of our O, not sure of our D and special teams, and Hickey is responsible for personnel decisions. Can't say I am happy so far with what any of them have done but, Philbin is the HC.

Should they all be fired as well?

Honestly,

For me, it's not that we lost two games, against teams many considered to be sub-par or 'injured'.

It's more the way we lost. Either completely outcoached, looking clueless. Or the fact that we played scared, and not smart.

I'm tired of this team playing scared, period. If you are going to run, pound it up the middle. If you are going to pass bomb that **** and take risks.

Enough of the dink and dunk bull****. If we wanted Checkdown Chad, we would of just kept him.

Grow a ****ing pair and take some risks.

Tannehill double fake pumping and staring at WR's? WTF is that ****.

Dropped balls left and right.

Corners and Safetys cant tackle?

LB's can cover. Trusnick trailing another WR/TE/RB by 5+ yards for the 20th time, get him off the damn field. Play the 5-2 I don't give a ****, get him off the field!

Honeslty, the only good thing about this team at the moment is the D-line.

And holy ****...Sturgis pack your ****ing bags, you sorry ass piece of ****. We thought Snake Martin was a wasted pick? Dear god can you make a kick over 40 yards to save your life?

:hsmash:

The grass is always greener. ...right.....Just support the staff just like I support our current stupid President of the US.

As long as he's still our HC he will have my support. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, not some frustrated internet critic.

As long as he's still our HC he will have my support. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, not some frustrated internet critic.

If you are a Dolphins fan, your first priority should be to rid the team of anything that is hampering it is ability to succeed, and Philbin is most certainly doing that.

Being a fan doesn't mean accepting and defending everything they do. Philbin is clearly holding us back, so it's time to move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are a Dolphins fan, your first priority should be to rid the team of anything that is hampering it is ability to succeed, and Philbin is most certainly doing that.

Being a fan doesn't mean accepting and defending everything they do. Philbin is clearly holding us back, so it's time to move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am a Dolphins fan and the man is still our HC, spin it like you always do.

I am a Dolphins fan and the man is still our HC, spin it like you always do.

You are an American, do you support the President when they continue to perform poorly and do many things you disagree with and feel are hurting the country?

I'm still a supporter of everyone in the organization. Why? Because it's week 3 and I don't feel like packing it up for the entire year only to enter the next few seasons trying to find the right HC and QB all over again.

I was a fan and optimistic of Tanne/Philbin/Lazor coming into the season and I'm not jumping ship like some fairweather fan Week 3.

Back
Top Bottom