Does Philbin still have any supporters after today? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Philbin still have any supporters after today?

Do you still support Philbin?

• Yes

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 134 93.1%

• Total voters
I don't hate Joe Philbin and I was one of his supporters this offseason. The first three games however showed me he's not a very good head coach and his assistants either are no good either or for whatever reason are not allowed to be good. I don't care what the reasons are why we suck, in the end the results speak for themselves and Joe Philbin has to go. The sooner the better.

I felt like I was watching a coachless team yesterday.What function did he serve? We could of got more coaching out of a statue of Don Shula. I also felt like our qb has no clue when to tuck the ball and run it or how to make a quick decision to begin with.

A good QB makes everybody look like a genius. RT had opportunities to shine, but he just doesn't have it. He reminds me of a Buffalo QB that was athletic and had a good arm (name escapes me). The Bills coaching staff tried to develop him and gave him every opportunnity to be the franchise QB.
However, he had no pocket presence and took a lot of sacks.
During his last season as a starter, he was finally benched for Doug Flutie and the Bills made the playoffs. They lost to the Phins in the infamous Flutie Flakes game, where Trace Armstrong sacked Flutie as the Bills were threatening to score an upset.

Philbin on his clock mismanagement at the end of the half: 'I thought we had five or six seconds left, but they said we didn't.' That's our head coach ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully he'll be our former head coach sooner rather than later...

I would compare philbin to a jackass.But it would be unfair to insult a jackass with that comparison.

He ducked since day 1, job securry has nothing to do with that. What head coach is completely comfortable? They lose, they're disposable.

Allow me to restate something I wrote last month:

"After last year's circus culminated by us losing both of our last two games and missing the playoffs, I honestly can't understand how Joe is still our coach..."

This team was a joke yesterday all the way around. KC was missing 7 starters and yet they beat us at home. Tanny gets a lot of blame but it was the whole team. The only good spot was Miller's running and actually catching a few passes too. Nobody wants to blame the defense but KC put 34 on the board. The recievers dropped 4 passes too. Our kicker missed a FG......went into the half with 2 timeouts we didn't use(poor time clock management once again)and settled for a short FG when we needed 7. The whole team is a mess. We could fired all 53 players or we could get outselfs a new HC but it won't happen at this point cause Ross wont do it. He might even give him an extension knowing him. We're doomed.

Ozzy rules!!

He has one defender still according to the poll. Care to explain your stance, Philbin defender?

There will always be supporters. But they don't really count because they don't know football.

Back
Top Bottom