Dolphin Defense is currently ranked 30th | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Defense is currently ranked 30th

Originally posted by justafan
40 ypg against the Giants? Damn! The cowdung is in for a big a$$whoopin tonight.

Hey CW what about O rankings, we're right behind you.

8 Buffalo 693 346.5 150 75.0 543 271.5 69 34.5
9 Miami 677 338.5 273 136.5 404 202.0 41 20.5

Wow, only 16 yards are the difference between your high powered O and ours.

you avg 8 yards a game more than us and you pass a lot more.

We're up 61.5 ypg rushing more than you
and you're up a 139 ypg passing more than us..

pretty close.

Our D has given up more passing yards, but better on the running yards...This might be a even game if both parties play to their potential.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

It doesnt hurt, cause i don't live in Buffalo....I lived in Miami with the wetbacks for 13 years:D

Nice job Circlingwagons, your mouth has finally got you into deep $hit. I have been telling you to keep running your mouth and you showed your true self! You get on this board after a bad day at school and it makes you feel better to screw with people after you have been picked on all day at school. You are a child or at best an immature boy, grow up! :yell:

See, last week after the Texans game and the way the Bills won I gave The Jills fans all the credit in the world. So this week, after they post another blowout ( which similar to their starts last year) they come on here with no kind of respect, rude and everything else. It's gravy though I let my Dolphins talk for me on sunday night..By the way CW you a class act buddy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I sincerely apologize for what I have said on this board...it was totally out of line and classless...Sorry for all of those I offended

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Well, I sincerely apologize for what I have said on this board...it was totally out of line and classless...Sorry for all of those I offended

Apology accepted and I wish you the best of luck this Sunday..

Now could you please put up the bills rushing yards per game? fact is i dont give a damn about stats. the only stat i care about is a W. we let people come down the field, then they run into a buzz saw. in a way, when it works, its kinda cool cus it takes time off the clock and ricky takes care of the clock on the other side. when teams go down field in a hurry and come up short, it cuts there hearts out. then they watch ricky for a while. then they cant run the ball, and they go down field in a hurry and come up short. then they get their hearts cut out. then they start playing with their hands on their hips. good luck sunday Mr. Adams!:lol:

the bills were full of #$@% when they said theywere going to be a ball control offense. its all about bledsoe and moulds people!

It's only all about Bledsoe and Moulds because the Jaguars chose to put 8 in the box and take Henry away. He still scored 3 TDs.

I'm refreshed that Miami's defense has made the switch from looking good yardage wise statistically but blowing it in crucial moments, to looking bad yardage wise and making plays at crucial moments.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I'm refreshed that Miami's defense has made the switch from looking good yardage wise statistically but blowing it in crucial moments, to looking bad yardage wise and making plays at crucial moments.

Very much the lesser of two evils :)

Originally posted by dolphan
It's only all about Bledsoe and Moulds because the Jaguars chose to put 8 in the box and take Henry away. He still scored 3 TDs.

He scored 3 TDs from no more then like 10 yards out.

Let's not act like he broke one for 55 yards here ;).

Do they count for more points when you score them from far out?

Cause he found the endzone 3 times...so let's not pretend he wasn't a factor in the game.

Back
Top Bottom