Dolphin Hater? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Hater?

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
I have to ask this question out there, because it seems to me that Madden dislikes the dolphins. Is Madden a dolphin hater or what? When i watched the Fins/Bears game last year on mnf, it seemed to me that Madden only praised what the Bears did and nothing for what the fins did. When the fins got a penalty for something all he said was how many penalties they have received all year and where that ranks in the nfl. Michaels didn't seem to comment like that. I thought that this football commentator was supposed to be unbiased in his opinions or discussions?

Originally posted by marcusreal
it seemed to me that Madden only praised what the Bears did and nothing for what the fins did.

because no one expects them to do much against us..

No. Madden IS a Dolphin hater.

He's totally biased in favor of the NFC, and when he does talk good about an AFC team, it's not the Fins. He was in hog heaven that Monday night game last year when we lost to Green Bay. He's got his head so far up Favre's butt he can taste his intestines.

I can't wait to see him this year for our MNF game against Philly at home. He'll just sit in the corner and pout the whole game because we'll be kicking some ***.

Peanut, it happened at the Green Bay game to. I want to see if it happens again this year.

Haha! Thank-you 28, I thought i was going crazy. I just mentioned the gb game before i saw your post. Mad definitely has a thing for Brett, and Philly i can't wait. (revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p***y. -2pac)

My favorite Madden comment last year (during GB v Miami game):

(this isn't verbatim, but believe me, it's close)
"Miami is one of the least talented teams in the league. They need to do a lot with the talent that they have."

Right... two pro-bowl corners, the leading rusher in the NFL, a pro-bowl linebacker, a pro-bowl safety, the leading sack artist in the NFL and possibly best DE...

My point exactly. In all honesty, I turned the volume off my TV when watching that game last year. I couldn't take it anymore. I thought he was going to get out of the booth, go on the field and go down on Brett Favre. I would not have been shocked.

I CAN'T WAIT till our MNF game against Philly. lard @ss madden loves the Eagles, and we are gonna wipe the field with them.

I'm sure you already know that Dec.15th is also the night that we induct the Marks combo. Too bad we don't play GB on mnf this season, we could destroy them in front of Madden and watch him cry about how Brett's having a bad night or his arm must be too sore or something like that. By the way, doesn't Mad look like his eyes are too small for his chubby face?

Madden is a joke! Even if you turn down the volume on your TV, you still have to watch that Bias, buggy eyed slob, circle a 3 legged turkey or something thats not even football related with his little magic pen! He's not worth even worrying about!
Go Dolphins!

your right it broke my heart ,when they put him on monday night . he sucks as a commentater. his bias against miami might also be because we kept his raiders from going to a few sb's.

I think so little of Madden that if he proclaimed any team the worst in the league, I would immediately put a grand on them to win the superbowl!

The guy is a fraud, he's a sore to the eyes, and he makes my ears bleed.

I was just thinking about that VA. Fin, with the sorry raiders and us. He must have been really mad when the Raiders faced the Bucs in the SB and looked like a$$es on national TV! Michaels is pretty good though, and would be complimented with Bradshaw or someone else. Hey! I got a great idea, how about we switch Madden with that new chick that's working the side-line now(forgot her name) and keep her in the booth with Al?

The best commentary group BY FAR is the Sunday Night crew on ESPN.

Mike Patrick might be the best commentater in all of sports, and I like Theisman. He always gives credit to the Fins.

Good point 28. I didn't notice that, but i will now keep an eye out for his so called all-mangled team this year. I'm sure brett will be at the top of his list again this year. Stamos, you're right he is a fraud. Ihave never liked the guy, what a mutt.

Back
Top Bottom