Dolphin Hater? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Hater?

Madden is so "overhyped" it is ludicrous !!!!:goof: The guy doesn't need to ride in a bus or on a plane, his fat @$$ will float with all the hot air it has to support in his enormously fat head ... He was lucky enough to stumble on to a s-b championship and I do mean LUCKY !

The ONLY smart thing that Madden has ever done is get out of the NFL ... He couldn't coach a pee wee team even if he could personally pick the kids on his team ....:shakeno: :pirate:

Marino1983

Maybe madden saw enough game film to see you werent all that. How many ROAD GAMES did you guys win? 2-6 on the road? Without those no-calls for db holding and pass INT can you stop teams?

The guy knows the sport. They are asking too much of Madden- is why they add these sideline piece of tail to say things. They should have kept Dan Fouts in the booth with him being old rivals their opinions as run heavy and pass heavy types would have been great.

This year when the beefed up Dolphins O line makes Ricky a great 2,000 yard back Madden will be won over. Ricky should easily put up two or three straight 2,000 yard seasons in his prime with the Line upgraded. Would be so ****ing sweet to see him break 10,ooo rushing by his 8th year and pass Emmit Smith's old milking Payton's turf *** before Ricky turns 30!

Get that kind of season to where Madden has tyo give them props. Earn it the right way.

I've NEVER liked Madden and its not because he has anything negative to say about the Dolphins. Every analyst has that right. But, madden is a scenile old coot who does not even know what he is talking about... I feel sorry for Al Michaels who constantly has to change the subject to keep Madden from babbling nonsensical BS. It's so bad I really didn't even watch MNF last year unless the Dolphins were playing.

I wish everyone would do the same and write ABC and tell them they refuse to watch until Madden is replaced.

Back
Top Bottom