Dolphins air it out today at practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins air it out today at practice

GIF by Chris Gannon

Miami offense be like this!!!

Bruh...

Those were some legit throws. Again, it's just practice, but it's nice to see, when you consider the mass narrative.

I liked the Hill pass the most...Wilson second. ABSOLUTELY in stride while moving fast. Bring that **** this season guys...and bring it often!

I'm not a Tua fan, but that was a nice throw. 60 yards, tight spiral, hits him in stride. The best throw I've seen him make since he's been in the NFL.

If he can do those throws in real games, (pads, pressure, ect...) ill be changing my tune. I really want to see a nice mix of short to intermediate throws, with a few deep bombs mixed in. Not only does it create chunk plays, but it keeps the defenses honest.

I hope this is sign of what's coming.

After Miami busts put with 5 of those in the first 3 weeks. The whole script will change on this tea. And Tua.

Then we'll have to hear certain posters and commentators talk about how the just "kept it real" lol

And watch the throws again, particularly the two to Waddle and Wilson...EFFORTLESS...none of his signature "put my whole body into it" required for those throws. He's getting a lot stronger in recovery from that hip injury...finally.
No QB can throw a great deep ball when pressure is immediately in their face play after play. Mahomes in the Super Bowl against the Bucs was a great example of a QB with all the tools to throw deep unable to make it happen in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom