Dolphins air it out today at practice | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins air it out today at practice

Funny.no mention of this play or Tua at all on Omar's Twitter today. Must have been in the bathroom or something...

I was about to say he got hit and knocked out by one of Tua's bombs. Then I saw that he really went down in the stands.

Tuscaloosa Tua incoming! He did this all day every game day for Alabama, itā€™s nothing new. Difference now is heā€™s healthy and has a coach and team that believe in him.
Tuscaloosa Tua.

tua-tagovailoa.gif

That pass was "meh" to me. I expected it and expect it. šŸ˜‰ Expect to see that in the season. Hope it shuts up the non compliant negative vibe merchants. I doubt it. They will prob get confused and say Bridgewater threw it. šŸ™„

These are nice passes. But I want to see if by csn make these passes with defensive pressure, because thatā€™s what really counts.

My 85 year old dad (at the time of that SB) hasnā€™t watched an NFL game in 20+ years. He tuned in to see this ā€œMahomes guyā€ heā€™d heard so much about - being a a guy who when stationed in the army in Baltimore likes to talk about seeing Unitas for 0.25 cents or whatever it was. As the game went on I could see him losing interest as he realized Mahomes was no more immortal than the last great QBs - who all needed protection to be great. It was such an eye opener for me as I began changing my tune around this forum. You need a really good QB, yes. You need pass pro to win a championship.
The bottom line is that when Tua begins producing like a top QB, Tua will begin getting credit for being a top QB.

Itā€™s not that complicated, and it applies to every player in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom