Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions

I think ideal fit for multiple fronts in terms of pure edge pass rusher is Montez sweat

But keep in mind pats only played 13 snaps of 34 in 18

Likely gonna look for poa options that can kick inside or play on the outside and inside shoulder of the tackle at least

Hey h, it's kind of hard to quantify the Pats D. In the past they have had Transcendent talent at Nose, so they ran more 34 than whatever else. So I think it is more of an issue of What BB has for talent rather than him stubbornly sticking with 34, 43, 44, 56, 29, or whatever, and not having the talent to run it. I don't care what system the Phins run, as long as there is the talent there to run it.

The Ever On The Dexter Lawrence Train VIPER

Hey h, it's kind of hard to quantify the Pats D. In the past they have had Transcendent talent at Nose, so they ran more 34 than whatever else. So I think it is more of an issue of What BB has for talent rather than him stubbornly sticking with 34, 43, 44, 56, 29, or whatever, and not having the talent to run it. I don't care what system the Phins run, as long as there is the talent there to run it.

You may be right on that. Could be more about what the pats have. Although to play all those 6 and 7 man db packages you gonna need poa players up front.

So I’m doubting guys who are bad at the poa or light in the pants or have small frames would be high draft pick investments

Kind of like Shula was. Shula used his players for what they could do and BB does the same thing. Many HC's wants their players to do things they can't do.

You may be right on that. Could be more about what the pats have. Although to play all those 6 and 7 man db packages you gonna need poa players up front.

So I’m doubting guys who are bad at the poa or light in the pants or have small frames would be high draft pick investments

Yo dude, BTW I think you won the predicted contact sweepstakes on this dude -- pretty much to the penny!

I'd like a 1% referral fee!

:)

Back
Top Bottom