Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins

DaPoppaP23 said:
i love the idea of having Collins back up Culpepper, he is a proven veteran and successful NFL quaterback with good game experienceif i had to choose between Collins, Harrington, and Maddox... Collins is my choice 100%

yeah, I'm hoping Maddox signs elswhere soon.

icephinfan said:
have you heard any news on other possible free agents we are looking at?

No news on Adams. Still between us and Cleveland.

Arrington we are the frontrunners but no signing yet.(Trade 4 him now in madden! lol)

No oline left really out there except for Mitchel from Carolina.

miami234ever said:
No news on Adams. Still between us and Cleveland.

Arrington we are the frontrunners but no signing yet.(Trade 4 him now in madden! lol)

No oline left really out there except for Mitchel from Carolina.

I think Adams will wait for us, per Mularkey

miami234ever said:
Yea hopefully. If we get him we should cut Zgonina.

Exactly, because Adams and Traylor will be run stopping, with Wright and Carter man that is strong.

i woulda rather have kept the gus bus, but since thats already spilled milk, i like collins over harrington, or maddox...

check that, i dont want maddox at all...would rather scoop up tim couch, or
draft geaorge masons starting pg ( tony skin, yep, i live in VA..1mile from the gmu campus ) to run our offense instaed of tommy maddox..

icephinfan said:
Exactly, because Adams and Traylor will be run stopping, with Wright and Carter man that is strong.

Yea and dont forget about Vickerson. I heard he has some potential. I remember reading somewhere that Carter said Vickerson was stronger than he was.

miami234ever said:
Yea and dont forget about Vickerson. I heard he has some potential. I remember reading somewhere that Carter said Vickerson was stronger than he was.

Wasn't he considered a steal in the draft?

miami234ever said:
I would sure consider him as one. But then again I'm not really a draft expert.

Speaking of the draft, An espn reporter said we are favored to pick Chad Jackson WR from Florida, you like that pick?

icephinfan said:
Speaking of the draft, An espn reporter said we are favored tp pick Chad Jackson WR from Florida, you like that pick?

If we re-sign Lance S, then yes I would go with him. Then I would go Oline in the third. U like that pick(Jackson)?

well, i dont know about collins even as a back up. he throws alot of pickles. he can't handle the blitz, and he isnt very mobile. i think i heard on ravens radio station up here, (they've been interested in collins since the beginning) that he'd take a paycut but he will not work for peanuts. i'm sure he still wants a few million guaranteed. if i had to choose i'd go w/harrington just because he's younger and that detroit team as far as i can tell can't really coach. look at all those wide recievers they got that they can't develop either. it wasn't just harrington. i dont really like maddox either. i guess though in a backup roll it'd be more important to have experience. it would've been nice to keep gus around for another season.

miami234ever said:
If we re-sign Lance S, then yes I would go with him. Then I would go Oline in the third. U like that pick(Jackson)?

He is very fast, him or Sinorice Moss if he is there, and yes get Schulters re-signed.Then in later rounds pick Omar Jacobs or Brodie Croyle QB's.

icephinfan said:
He is very fast, him or Sinorice Moss if he is there, and yes get Schulters re-signed.Then in later rounds pick Omar Jacobs or Brodie Croyle QB's.

Yea I say QB in the 4th round especially if we don't get a backup via FA.

Back
Top Bottom