Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins and Ravens bid for Kerry Collins

icephinfan said:
miami234ever what's up?

I would take Collins over maddox but harrington might still have, dare i say, potentional AS A BACKUP. Maybe he could learn something from daunte.

miami234ever said:
I would take Collins over maddox but harrington might still have, dare i say, potentional AS A BACKUP. Maybe he could learn something from daunte.

Yeah, but if we take him now would cost draft picks. Collins could come cheaper though.

icephinfan said:
Yeah, but if we take him now would cost draft picks. Collins could come cheaper though.

Yea those are the upsides of Collins. Don't get me wrong I would take Collins over Harrington but Joey is a little younger and maybe just needs a breather out of motown.

Tailgun said:
Keep laughin', but I'd have taken Ramsey over Culpepper. Really. Better attitude, more upside and every bit as strong an arm -- and more accurate IMO. Only time will tell, not you, whether I was right or wrong.

I stopped reading right there. Are you F__ing kidding me??? That's one of the most ridiculous and asinine statements that I've ever seen on this board. Culpepper (64.4%) is one of the most accurate QBs not only in NCAA history, but in NFL history. To even compare his accuracy to Patrick Ramsey whose career completion % is 55.7 is ludicrous. I'll be sure to save some of your comments to serve you crow at the appropriate time.

tmny99 said:
I stopped reading right there. Are you F__ing kidding me??? That's one of the most ridiculous and asinine statements that I've ever seen on this board. Culpepper (64.4%) is one of the most accurate QBs not only in NCAA history, but in NFL history. To even compare his accuracy to Patrick Ramsey whose career completion % is 55.7 is ludicrous. I'll be sure to save some of your comments to serve you crow at the appropriate time.
I so agree with you! Ramsey sucks!

miami234ever said:
Yea those are the upsides of Collins. Don't get me wrong I would take Collins over Harrington but Joey is a little younger and maybe just needs a breather out of motown.

That is true a new envirorment can be wonders to a career.

tmny99 said:

:yeahthat:

icephinfan said:
That is true a new envirorment can be wonders to a career.

I always thought Detroit had some talent on both ends but it never showed. I think it has to be because of the system/ environment up there.

tmny99 said:

Ramsey better than Culpepper :sidelol:

miami234ever said:
I always thought Detroit had some talent on both ends but it never showed. I think it has to be because of the system/ environment up there.

alright let's say we can get Joey for a good deal, do you jump on it?

icephinfan said:
alright let's say we can get Joey for a good deal, do you jump on it?

Most likely not because it would probably involve a pick and we're already short 3 picks. Not that we wasted those 3 picks but i say we save the rest. Alright u got me. Come on Collins!

miami234ever said:
Most likely not because it would probably involve a pick and we're already short 3 picks. Not that we wasted those 3 picks but i say we save the rest. Alright u got me. Collins!

Just for 1 year than we can get another backup who can step in in case of the unthinkable.

icephinfan said:
Just for 1 year than we can get another backup who can step in in case of the unthinkable.

Yea. I'm not even thinking about thinking about the unthinkable.:D

miami234ever said:
Yea. I'm not even thinking about thinking about the unthinkable.:D

have you heard any news on other possible free agents we are looking at?

i love the idea of having Collins back up Culpepper, he is a proven veteran and successful NFL quaterback with good game experienceif i had to choose between Collins, Harrington, and Maddox... Collins is my choice 100%

Back
Top Bottom