Dolphins are hiring Butch Barry as new OL coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are hiring Butch Barry as new OL coach

Wilson got sacked 55 times behind his line last year. Really confused on this one.
Wilson has always been a magnet for sacks. He had a penchant for holding on to the ball too long and scrambling to buy time. When he was younger and more athletic he could get away with it but he’s past his physical prime and all those sacks have taken their toll.

lol you can just tell, like the TE coach that looked like a middle school kid. I wish him luck with Jackson and Eichenberg and Armstead missing games on him
I think this past year was the best version of Armstead we’re going to see health wise. I expect him to miss even more games this coming season.

Why do they keep hiring unproven or failed line coaches. This is a coaching position that if he succeeds, Dolphins are in great shape, if he fails, it brings everything else down...passing game, running game, defense.

Just get an experienced successful O-Line coach already, and stop leaving things to chance if you want to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom