Dolphins are hiring Butch Barry as new OL coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are hiring Butch Barry as new OL coach

Now there's a positive outlook!
Miami hasn't won a playoff game in 23 years, you can't be upset that people aren't positive on lackluster moves when a lot of these moves fail more often than not. Dolphins need to start earning the positive faith back with results on the field.

Miami hasn't won a playoff game in 23 years, you can't be upset that people aren't positive on lackluster moves when a lot of these moves fail more often than not. Dolphins need to start earning the positive faith back with results on the field.
Okey-dokey and I'm not upset at all. I'm happy!

Wilson has always been a magnet for sacks. He had a penchant for holding on to the ball too long and scrambling to buy time. When he was younger and more athletic he could get away with it but he’s past his physical prime and all those sacks have taken their toll.
Exactly. Tua has one of the quickest pass releases in the entire league. While Wilson is in the bottom 10 QB’s in dropping back and releasing the ball.

‘Wilson has been the top QB sacked over the past 10 years by a wide margin. I have no idea if this will turn out to be a good hire or not. Yet the fact the Broncos OL gave up a lot of sacks with Wilson at QB wasn’t unusual based on Wilson’s history of being sacked so often during his time in the NFL.

...?

Wide 9 is a defensive scheme.

Edit: You probably meant wide zone...but that's still more relevant to run blocking.

If so, this pretty much seals Gesicki's fate. They really need a lot of 21 personnel to make wide zone runs more effective...and Gesicki CAN'T be the "1" part.
You are correct sir, my mistake

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom