"Dolphins attempted WR trade" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins attempted WR trade"

Yatil Green did not make it due to injuries. So his situation is in no way the same as Ginn, Allen or Moore.

Ted Ginn was the 9th pick in the draft. he should be a "impact" player and he still is not coming close to that. He has yet to make one big catch or one big play as a WR. His YAC is almost zero. Any impact WR being thrown to by any QB after 2-3 years should have at least some big plays.

he should be an impact player because of his draft status or his play? He is a mistake by a previous regime. Why wouldn't we god damn freaking draft Patrick Willis? Stupid Cam Cameron and randy mueller. They deserve to burn.

So a caller called in expressing an opinion, and a host of a radio show mentioned that he'd heard that a trade had been attempted?

Yep. Sounds very credible to me.

In chicago where I live ginn would be the number one starter easy and I guarantee he would be a star here.

In chicago where I live ginn would be the number one starter easy and I guarantee he would be a star here.

All he just a more polished and not as quick Hester though I do think Ginn has a better top speed.
Its sad our #1 WR is just a little more polished than a guy who was drafted at a DB. Wait maybe that Ted Ginn as a DB thread makes sense now.:tumbleweed::crazy::bricks::driveby:

not a big ginn supporter but given the chance it looks like he will be average at best, he just needs to make plays after he catches the ball YAC, instead of playing scared and going out of bounds, i am pretty sure the next time that play in the end zone happens he will make that catch, if they give him another chance, i wish we had harvin

We Also Recently Aquired About Giants Sinorice Moss And Dominiq Hixon

Fins need Dez Bryant, he would be the next guy I would want next to Eric Berry but some are projecting berry as a top 3 pick so I doubt he drops. Bryant has incredible hops and has made a living catching everything thrown in his area code.

Back
Top Bottom