"Dolphins attempted WR trade" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins attempted WR trade"

In all honesty people need to start judging him based on performance and not his position in the draft. Where he was drafted rests on no one except Cam and Randy Mueller. They are gone now. The one player everyone wanted in his place has struggled even more. Using his draft status to judge him and at this point in time its completely irrelevant.

Willis is struggling? I wouldn't say everyone wanted Quinn...many here wanted Willis.

Why do people argue if Ginn is a bust? And even go on to argue what kind of numbers or what option he is to make a bust or not?

Guys, he's here. He was picked where he was picked, and there's nothing anybody can do about it. Hope he produces and stop ripping the guy.

i understand he is disappointing! but thats not what u consider a bust!! come on! every player in the 10 ten that doesn't live up to their draft position is a bust? of course not! that silly! maybe under-producer etc... bust means they contribute nothing!! IMO

this is finheaven at its best. where were you when everyone was calling ronnie a bust in only his 2nd game of his career. everyone on this board screamed that he was a bust and how we should of got cadillac williams. look how that turned out.

Really? REALLY? You saw the game Monday night right? GINN WAS OPEN 30 + yards downfield on TWO DROPPED TD PASSES. Don't blame Ginn's inadequacies on Pennington.

Of course he's a speedster, he better have some damn good speed to play WR in the NFL but speed does not make a football player. Eventually when Henne or someone with a livelier arm is running the show I want to see what the Ginn apologists have to say, that is if he'll still be here that long.

30+ yards huh? I think you just proved that you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks for playing.

I agree, but I think the people who wanted Quinn were far more vocal. Willis...:(

I won't speak for CK or the Brit...but I'm pretty sure they were at leaning towards him. I seem to remember there was plenty of voices headed that way. I can't imagine how he would have helped this defense...he's far better than Crowder will ever be.

I think you just proved that you're just another Ginn hater who knows nothing about football. Keep following the herd though. Flame on.

I think you just proved that you're just another Ginn hater who knows nothing about football. Keep following the herd though. Flame on.
Oh really? I know nothing about football and you think Ginn is legit? hahahahah ok that was good. I don't normally hate on players but I've been watching Ginn since the 1-15 season and I hate the way he plays. He plays softer than a box of kleenex. The Dolphins are a team built off toughness, discipline and the fundamentals these days. Tell me if you really think Ginn fits that mold. I love how you backed up everything you said with insults. Keep on proving my point- IGNORANCE is your BLISS!

There's very few players in the league avoids contact more than him. I seriously think some kickers would hit harder than him.

The funny thing is that none of you would say any of this bullchit to Ted's face. If he had made that catch to make it 12 on the night, there would be a different tone in here. It's actually not funny, it's pathetic. I stand by Ted Ginn. Always have. Always will. And when he starts making plays like the one he almost came down with on Monday night, you'll all finally shut the f*** up.

The funny thing is that none of you would say any of this bullchit to Ted's face. If he had made that catch to make it 12 on the night, there would be a different tone in here. It's actually not funny, it's pathetic. I stand by Ted Ginn. Always have. Always will. And when he starts making plays like the one he almost came down with on Monday night, you'll all finally shut the f*** up.
I wouldn't be scared to say anything to Ginn. I'm not going to STFU because my opinion hurts your feelings. Ginn is a substandard WR no matter how you look at it. His best game as a pro was against a virtually one legged corner. Don't get a mad at me because Ginn can't show up consistenly on Sundays. Truth hurts I know.

Ginn Jr. tied 6th for receptions amongst WR's to date. Ahead of him are S.Smith, Moss, Ward, A.Johnson and S. HOlmes. This doesn't sound like a bust to me.

Ginn Jr. tied 6th for receptions amongst WR's to date. Ahead of him are S.Smith, Moss, Ward, A.Johnson and S. HOlmes. This doesn't sound like a bust to me.

He's not a bust. he's just not living up to the pedigree of a 9th overall selection. Which at this point in time (After the fact) is completely irrelevant. Some people just cant let it go.

He's not a bust. he's just not living up to the pedigree of a 9th overall selection. Which at this point in time (After the fact) is completely irrelevant. Some people just cant let it go.
Frankly I don't care where he was drafted because at the time he was a picked a bunch of retards where in charge of FO and personnel decisions. It's not his fault where he was drafted. I don't want Ginn to bulldoze defenders I just don't want him to catch a 5 yard out pattern and not immediately go out of bounds. Chris stone hand Chambers might not have had his speed but if you remember his stint in Miami or shoot even Bess' last year when they got the ball THEY TURNED UPFIELD FOR MORE. In this league you can't survive off that type of production for long. Even when Ginn goes over the middle if you notice when defenders are sometimes 5-10 (more than enough room for an athlete like Ginn to make a move for a couple more yards) yards away from him at the point of his catch he'll just fall down... Come on... don't tell me you want to see that.

Back
Top Bottom